Why become a member? ×

Akai Unibass Harmonized Bass Distortion

Kev

sure you guys dont need me to explain what it is

best monophonic octave up for bass, and if you have it sent to a guitar amp with the distortion on, it basically does turn your bass into a rhythm guitar, especially with the modify funtion adding a fifth above or 4th below.

slowly goin the way of the deep impact these, value keeps rising and rising

£120 seems a fair price, offers or trades may well be accepted

Edited by BassManKev

agreed with that

The deep impact soared in value as it is such a superior synth, when you listen to the terrible boss ones its hardly suprising

As far as adding a octave up though, this is unbeaten for me

yeah, i've got one of these - sending the effect out to a seperate guitar amps works really well for filling in spaces behind solos etc, can really sound like a rhythm guitar playing alongside your bass - ideal for a 3 piece band.

i'm hanging on to mine though!

peace

c

[quote name='Toasted' post='91560' date='Nov 20 2007, 03:52 PM']I think you're all chasing hopes that aren't there, personally. But what do I know? :)[/quote]
+1. Admittedly I sold mine cheap for a uick sale but I reckon anywhere between 70 to 100 is fair. You can still very occasionally find 'em on the bay for 75...
Joe, btw, cheers for the PM, hopefully it'll pop thru my door tomorrow :huh:

i got mine for a similar price, not afraid to admit that, but ye the prices will go up over the next year id imagine, just not to the extent of the deep impact

as iv said mine has been on my board since i got it, i bought it brand new old stock (not from planet of sound), and iv kept it in that condition, as well as the manuals and that still in wrapper, it could easily be sold as new old stock again, so ye value wise ni doubt a riser.

now on ebay

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320189301018"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320189301018[/url]

secret basschat discount, all offers made £120 or over will be automaticly accepted