Why become a member? ×

Musicman Stringray 3 band eq Trans Red Maple

jembullo

Hello there

Here we have for sale my Stringray 3 band eq in Trans red, which is in mint condition, no dings, scratches or nicks at all!

For Sale at £680 no trades, but might consider a swap for a mint P Bass sunburst, otherwise straight sale.

Comes with original hardcase.

Buyer pays for delivery. Will do paypal if fees are covered.
year of manufacture is 2002 and the serial is... E31152 if that helps?

Grab a bargain !

Edited by jembullo

PM's answered bump......out and about travelling with work on Thurs / Friday....maybe I can bring it to you!!!!

[quote name='jembullo' post='818602' date='Apr 25 2010, 10:42 PM']Located in Stroud, Gloucestershire[/quote]

Not much love for the Rays it seems on here recently......make me a good offer before it hits the Bay!

[quote name='jembullo' post='820043' date='Apr 26 2010, 10:14 PM']PM's answered bump......out and about travelling with work on Thurs / Friday....maybe I can bring it to you!!!![/quote]

• 1 month later...

Still here folks and up for grabs

[quote name='jembullo' post='822490' date='Apr 28 2010, 09:58 PM']Found out the Year of manufacture from Ernie Ball, its a 2002 model.[/quote]

No fretwear or marks on the neck. The neck is a bit duller than a brand new maple board due to I guess 8 years of playing but there's no chips or dings anywhere on the bass.

[quote name='tom1946' post='854412' date='Jun 2 2010, 06:57 AM']Any fretwear or marks on the neck?[/quote]

Thanks for offer, but I'd only consider a trade with a US Standard P Bass pref sunburst

[quote name='353203' post='854565' date='Jun 2 2010, 10:34 AM']Hi there - how much would postage be within the uk ?

would you consider a trade with a sting signature 51 reissue p-bass (two tone sunburst) plus some cash ?[/quote]

Friday Bump - Still here and looking mighty fine

[quote name='jembullo' post='854577' date='Jun 2 2010, 10:41 AM']Thanks for offer, but I'd only consider a trade with a US Standard P Bass pref sunburst[/quote]

• 4 weeks later...

Forgot to mention this has had a setup very recently and has a new set of EB Strings

[quote name='jembullo' post='886263' date='Jul 5 2010, 01:30 PM']Price Reduction Bump - £650 ...Its the lowest I can go![/quote]

Is a great deal when you think about the price of a new one and this one is in excellent condition. Open to sensible offers.

[quote name='casapete' post='889673' date='Jul 8 2010, 04:48 PM']Seems like a great deal to me - no love for the s/h Ray at the moment?
BUMP![/quote]

New piccies added to post of body. Any specs on these photos are purely just dust, there are no dings or marks at all.

[quote name='obi 2 kenobi' post='891301' date='Jul 10 2010, 02:25 PM']Hi, can you send some close up photos of the body - front and back

Cheers[/quote]