Why become a member? ×

sold.

tom1946

Hi, here for sale is my Cort GB94, this is one of the best basses that Cort make in my opinion.
Hugely underrated with a lightweight Swamp Ash Body.

It is in as new condition with no marks, dings or fretwear. About 1 year old. Good gigbag included.

Flagship GB Series 4-String Cort GB94 bass guitar. With active electronics, Bassline pickups and selectable mid-range switch, the GB adds both power & versatility to a Jazz tone. Featuring Hipshot Lic. Tuners, Duncan-Designed BEQ-3, Slap Switch and Neutrik Locking Output Jacks, superb!**RRP £699**

Spec:

* Bolt-On Neck
* Swamp Ash with exotic figured maple top
* Maple, Modern ’C’ Shape
* Rosewood fingerboard
* 22 Large frets
* White pearl inlay
* Seymour Duncan SJB-3n & SMB4-D Pickups
* Duncan designed BEQ-3 EQ / 1vol, 1blend, 3-band, frequency selector S/W Controls
* Chrome Hardware.

This is only for sale because I'm now firmly in the grip of a Fender phase and there is one I'm looking at that I really want.

So it's your opportunity to get a fantastic bass at almost half price!

Quick sale needed so it's yours delivered for £330!!

Edited by tom1946

I owned one of these, real quality, absolute superb bass for the money, loved it, only sold it as it was very similar sounding to another bass I have.

I sold it to Musicman69 (see post above) and he is obviously very happy with it. This example Tom is selling looks mint and is a good price, any negative comments are unjust and not helpfull to Tom's advert.

[quote name='tom1946' post='815353' date='Apr 22 2010, 07:26 PM']Hiya Craig, not in need of any more basses at the moment, wouldn't mind the Pod as a P/X though.

Text could be bigger too, can hardly read that :rolleyes:[/quote]

Ah just sold the pod :) gotta remove it from my name now :lol:

And yeah i went for eye-catching and my have over-shot :lol:

• 5 weeks later...