Why become a member? ×

PENDING SALE: Fender 50's Precision, Reissue.

Shockwave

Hey guys.

I'll be getting one of these on a trade deal one of these.

[url="http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0131702340#"]http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0131702340#[/url]

Just wondering if any of you are interested! Its described as in mint condition, with a good action with no problems whatsoever. Its not my cup of tea.

Price is £380 FIRM. If there are serious enquiries i will get some photos sorted. If there are no serious enquiries then i wont go through with the trade as its a deal breaker!

Will be available from the 19th of April!

Rob.

[quote name='bigevilman' post='801931' date='Apr 10 2010, 05:15 PM']Whats the neck meant to be like on these? I'm after getting a precision, but have never tried the 50's reissues. Are they big and bulky or is it comfortable?

Also, what colour is it? Is it in the fiesta red?

Cheers

Joe[/quote]

It says Fiesta Red in the title :)

[quote name='bigevilman' post='801931' date='Apr 10 2010, 05:15 PM']Whats the neck meant to be like on these? I'm after getting a precision, but have never tried the 50's reissues. Are they big and bulky or is it comfortable?

Also, what colour is it? Is it in the fiesta red?

Cheers

Joe[/quote]

Uhhh, the colour is in the topic title!

The neck is not as chunky as lets say a 51' Reissue. its nice is all i can say! Proper P neck.

[quote name='Shockwave' post='801935' date='Apr 10 2010, 05:19 PM']Uhhh, the colour is in the topic title!

The neck is not as chunky as lets say a 51' Reissue. its nice is all i can say! Proper P neck.[/quote]

Hmmm very intrigued :)

Would love to see some pics when you get some

Ok i have two people who are interested, one of which has pmed and will take it on the assumption the description of "Mint" is accurate (The bass is not in my hands so we'll see!), shall i get the trade deal rolling? I need to be able to sell this to someone else if someone pulls out! :)

Local pickup in Bristol is MUCH MUCH preffered as i dont have a box and i am unsure how much shipping will be!

I can get photos on Monday but a good confirm would be great!

[quote name='cameltoe' post='803608' date='Apr 12 2010, 12:27 PM']Ah f*** how did I miss this? I'm about to pay £499 for a new one. Crap![/quote]

Hey if the buyer doesant like it, wait and see if he would sell it on to you :)

I am not the first person to sell a bass the day i got it because i knew i wouldnt get on with it!

Rob.