Why become a member? ×

Moffat Bass Bash 3

skelf

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='820864' date='Apr 27 2010, 05:15 PM']I thought it was just a dream. :)

[/quote]

holy shizzle, thats possibly the best picture I have ever seen hahahaha.

A bet he doesnt hold up much against you though Rich,,,,that was some amazing playing on sunday. Its really pushed me to get ma finger out and get good hahaha

Looks like a superb time was had by all :)

Really sorry I couldn't make it this time. It would have been good to see all you guys again and see another 9 string. My wife was looking forward to it as well.

I'll keep taking the pills.

Edited by 7string

[quote name='7string' post='822611' date='Apr 29 2010, 12:56 AM']Looks like a superb time was had by all :rolleyes:

Really sorry I couldn't make it this time. It would have been good to see all you guys again and see another 9 string. My wife was looking forward to it as well.

I'll keep taking the pills.[/quote]

Dont sweat it....always the next time... :)

Take it easy, Dave

[quote name='7string' post='822611' date='Apr 29 2010, 12:56 AM']Looks like a superb time was had by all :rolleyes:

It wasn't the same without you. No one played The Chain once. :)

Quite a few guys were looking forward to seeing your 1 stringer again.

[quote name='7string' post='822611' date='Apr 29 2010, 12:56 AM']Looks like a superb time was had by all :lol:

we could car pool dude :)

where abouts in glasgow are you? im working in the north of the city tomorrow, hope i dont run into you (in a professional basis of course :rolleyes: )

I'm in Balornock, about 10 minutes from Port Glasgow. It's a small world :rolleyes: More than welcome to pop in for a cuppa if you're in the area.

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='822734' date='Apr 29 2010, 09:46 AM']It wasn't the same without you. No one played The Chain once. :)

Quite a few guys were looking forward to seeing your 1 stringer again.[/quote]

The Chain just has to be played. It would have been great to play that with the drummer and guitarist. I'll bring my bike helmet next time as well for added effect.

Dave P feeling for the G string:

Stu is indeed a chuffed ACG man:

Rich and his totally awesome sounding home build (or perhaps it's in the fingers):

Rich again, doing what he does:

Shivering Shaun:

Steve the upright citizen: