Why become a member? ×

SOLD EBS Pedals and NYC Pedal Board SOLD

johnbiffa

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='787243' date='Mar 26 2010, 06:35 PM']Chance to go straight to Nirvana with my hardly used EBS Pedals.

Brand new and boxed Microbass ii PreAmp and essential studio tool

Almost new

Octabass
MultiDrive
UniChorus
Dynaverb

All in almost new NYC Pedalboard

To buy new would set you back around £850

Will sell for £600 but not interested in splitting them yet ! I will also include a 6 unit power supply and all patch cables so its ready to gig !!!!

Would p/ex with money from me for a Gibson EB2 or Ric 4001/4003.

Also available is a Morley Quad Box unused which takes 2 instruments and allows you to output to 2 amps separately or simultaneously £50

Can probably deliver/meet most parts of England if you want

You know you want them !!!

Apologies I haven't photographed the MicroBass ii but it is boxed and brand new and never added to the board although it will fit perfectly.

John[/quote]

Bump for photographs added

[quote name='uzzell' post='796554' date='Apr 5 2010, 02:07 PM']I'm certainly interested in the Multidrive but I know I am not first in the queue. If it falls through then I will have it.[/quote]

It has been offered but if I don't hear within 48hrs it will be yours !!!

John

[quote name='Higgie' post='796708' date='Apr 5 2010, 04:19 PM']You sure? Thanks Steve.

OK how much for the board if you split?

Cheers[/quote]

Hi Steve

£65 inc postage and £90 inc power supply

Let me know asap please

John

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='796741' date='Apr 5 2010, 05:11 PM']Guys

Any takers for my MicroBass 11 unused and boxed.

Bought in New York 2 months ago for $399 but will take £235 inc postage/delivery

You know you want it !!!!!

johnbiffa[/quote]

MicroBass 11 bump

[quote name='Netballman' post='787547' date='Mar 27 2010, 12:40 AM']If you decide to split I may be interested in the dynaverb... first dibs? :)[/quote]
Do you still want the DynaVerb or I will sell to the next on the list.

Cheers

John

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='787243' date='Mar 26 2010, 06:35 PM']Brand new and boxed Microbass ii PreAmp £235
Octabass-SOLD
MultiDrive -SOLD
UniChorus - SOLD
Dynaverb - Awaiting payment
All in almost new NYC Pedalboard- SOLD

Also available is a brand new Morley Quad Box (takes 2 instruments and allows you to output to 2 amps separately or simultaneously) £50

John[/quote]

C'mon guys !

Only MicroBass 11 preamp at £235, brand new and boxed and the Morley Quad 2 amp 2 instrument signal splitter brand new and boxed at £50 left.

Still awaiting response on Dynaverb so watch this space

[quote name='johnbiffa' post='801882' date='Apr 10 2010, 03:45 PM']Do you still want the DynaVerb or I will sell to the next on the list.

Cheers

John[/quote]

C'mon,

Brand new Microbass 2 £235 and Dynaverb £85 inc postage.........somebody wants to pick up a bargain surely?