Why become a member? ×

Overwater and Status now SOLD.

overwater#1

True, I'm just trying to think if losing two basses to get a Smith, which probably won't do any more for me than my beloved Overwater 6, is justifiable. I've sold the Status, and am looking at a Sei fretless, which to be honest might provide more for me than a Smith if I'm being realistic.

I'll have a think, maybe when I've finished uni and paid my debts, I'd rather get a Fodera then!!! :)

[quote name='overwater#1' post='789435' date='Mar 29 2010, 02:39 PM']True, I'm just trying to think if losing two basses to get a Smith, which probably won't do any more for me than my beloved Overwater 6, is justifiable. I've sold the Status, and am looking at a Sei fretless, which to be honest might provide more for me than a Smith if I'm being realistic.

I'll have a think, maybe when I've finished uni and paid my debts, I'd rather get a Fodera then!!! :rolleyes:[/quote]

MB1. :)
...Confused?...you will be!..."Mulitidirectional Gas?"..Matt?

• 2 weeks later...

Overwater gone! Thanks Andy, awesome to meet you mate!! PM coming your way!
Status going next week hopefully....

A stunning Ken Smith BSR6TN Black Tiger coming my way....oh, maybe this IS what heaven feels like, I can't wait.. dream about to come true!! Ohhhhhhh :) :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Details soon! Thanks so so much guys! I'm one happy guy, can't wait to get this finished, and take the Smith to work!!!

Best wishes,

Matt

[quote name='overwater#1' post='800463' date='Apr 9 2010, 01:55 AM']A stunning Ken Smith BSR6TN Black Tiger coming my way....oh, maybe this IS what heaven feels like, I can't wait.. dream about to come true!![/quote]

Congrats Matt. Have you actually played the bass you're getting?

Can't wait!!! :)

Well, no.. afraid not. I've done my research though, and know its a good'n! I mean after hearing from Ken, and doing research, they all sound very similar across the range of his basses, and I know the BTiger is a great model. Al Turner? So aslong as I know it functions properly, and its in good condition, which its STUNNING, it should be fine. Trust me, i've asked loads of questions, so i'm confident its a good one!! Well, its coming from 'yybass' on here, who also has the Ritter, some other Smiths, and a few Foderas! He was using the Smith regular from what I know, so imagine its pretty fine.. and he didn't intend on selling it, but knew I wanted one, and wouldn't mind using the Fodera instead..I mean, come on!!

Oooo can't wait!! :rolleyes: