Why become a member? ×

A dream trio

EBS_freak

Just got back from Frankfurt and had the honour of spending a few moments with this trio...

...I won't bother posting the blonde/brunette/redhead trio that I saw at the Dean stand...

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='Golchen' post='785516' date='Mar 25 2010, 09:04 AM']Mmmmmm. Nice. Almost as nice as Jessica Alba's ass.

Seeing them in the flesh, which one would you go for? I'm a massive SRV fan but I think that it would be Blackie for me.[/quote]

It would be between Blackie and the 59. Blackie has just such a massive role in Clapton's history.

As cool as Lenny is, it not #1. I didn't like the sh1t behind the bridge either. It was interesting to see how many chunks had been taken out of it. SRV played with some grit... Still wouldn't say no as a collector piece.

Of course, Jessica Alba's ass would always win by default.

[quote name='alanbass1' post='786861' date='Mar 26 2010, 12:45 PM']I think Blackie over the '59 purely because of it's history - now, if it was Peter Green's '59 then that would be different[/quote]

How odd - I was only talking about Pete Green's 59 to a mate of mine only 10 mins ago. Yup... that would be a collector's piece for sure.

[quote name='throwoff' post='797222' date='Apr 6 2010, 09:21 AM']Fair enough!

I take it thats in regard to the vintage fender thread?

It does make me sad to see those 3 in plexiglass cases. They should be getting thrown about in a dingy bar.[/quote]

Quite... although you could go in the plexiglass room... one at a time. Forget that queueing lark!