Why become a member? ×

Amps and Cabs for sale

gazgoldstar

Hey Folks,

I have decided to sell a bunch of stuff to try and raise cash for a TC rig. I have the following up for sale:

Mesa Boogie 1516be Cab - a bit tatty but in perfect working order. A great, beefy, full range cab with a 15 inch, a 10 inch, 2x6 inch plus a tweeter.
I want £350 for this blighter Update - This cab is now SOLD

Roland D-bass 210 combo - A great 2x10 combo rated at 400 watts but very loud and punchy. To be honest, I love this combo and have used it in numerous situations but I think it
will be sadly redundant when I get the TC rig. Very lightweight and versatile, I would recommend this amp to anyone who wants a loud and modern combo. It has a dedicated piezo input too which you don't see too often. It is in great condition except for two knobs have lost there silver caps (no biggie really) plus mine doesn't have the casters. I bought it new from Sound Control about 2 years ago and they didn't supply me with any. I found out that it should have had them but they never sorted me out. So, sorry about that but it is so light for its size I don't think it's too much of a problem.
I want £375 for this please (a bargain I reckon as they sell for £849 now) Now Sold

Trace Elliot V type 5001 head. This is the valve pre/mosfet powered head. It is a loud 300 watts and has a great sound. This particular unit has been used on some Oasis recordings but please, don't let that put you off! It is in pretty good nick although the carpet covering has some cigarette burns in one place (a Gallagher to blame I reckon!). The Pre amp side of this head is sublime and is debatably worth the price I am asking alone. These are quite rare these days and you don't often see them advertised.
I want £250 for it. Now SOLD!

I have a Digitech Jam Man looper in great condition. It is the two pedal version.
I want £110 for this please. (Boxed, manual) Now sold

I also have a Roland Vbass system with GK 3 pickup. This is boxed with manual and is in great condition.
I want £320 for this please. This is now sold!

That's it for now. Sorry no pictures as I am in Sweden at the moment. I will be back 28th of March. I can upload some then.

Thanks,

Gaz

Edited by gazgoldstar

Hi,

Yikes! Sending this beast overseas would be very expensive. I guess I would send it if you want to pay for the shipping. I have no idea how heavy it is though, anyone? It is the Diesel model by the way in Black Tolex although it has lots of nicks and scuffs. Mine unfortunately (like my Roland combo) doesn't have the casters but I have a specially made board with large casters on that it can be pushed around on

[url="http://www.me.com/gallery/#100011/Mesa7"]Here is a crappy photo of the cab.[/url]

[quote name='gazgoldstar' post='784324' date='Mar 24 2010, 07:48 AM']Hi,

Yikes! Sending this beast overseas would be very expensive. I guess I would send it if you want to pay for the shipping. I have no idea how heavy it is though, anyone? It is the Diesel model by the way in Black Tolex although it has lots of nicks and scuffs. Mine unfortunately (like my Roland combo) doesn't have the casters but I have a specially made board with large casters on that it can be pushed around on

[url="http://www.me.com/gallery/#100011/Mesa7"]Here is a crappy photo of the cab.[/url][/quote]
The cab is about 150 lbs as I understand it..