Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Another Pedulla!

Shockwave

Yup well, this bass is on hold for me until i get detailed photos of the fretwear, if it all checks out a deposit will be made.

Its another beat up Pedulla! a 4 string this time.

Plans would be, to strip the finish, Replace hardware, MM pup at the bridge (though i may stick with an EMG Jazz. Refinish it in a transparant Dye.

More photos tommorow!

Rob.

It looks pretty beat up but as long as the sound is ok ...
I have a Pedulla Buzz fourstring-fretless and I like it a lot (bought it from Jenswest here on bass-chat).
There's something special about Pedulla's, they really have something distinctive. They have a sort of hi-fi sound but still have warmth and a great percussiveness of their own. Hard to explain but I'm a fan.
Good luck with this one..

[quote name='wombatboter' post='783666' date='Mar 23 2010, 04:50 PM']There's something special about Pedulla's, they really have something distinctive. They have a sort of hi-fi sound but still have warmth and a great percussiveness of their own. Hard to explain but I'm a fan.[/quote]

+1. That's very like my old one, just a bit more quilty (and worn!). I'd have it in a flash; I miss my old one. One thing though..those knobs! My eyes!!! My eyes!!! :)

Edited by 4000