Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot 1110 combo

al wrench

[quote name='al wrench' post='782186' date='Mar 21 2010, 10:18 PM']TRACE ELLIOT 111O COMBO - uses the gp11 mkV Pre - Amp rated at 260w and a 4 x 10 speaker system which can be used alone.
I believe its around 20yrs old and i've had it for around the last 10.
Its had pretty light use in that time as it was used as a in house amp at my small recording studio.
Its in good condition and everything works fine -with the exception that the middle-cut pad switch needs a good prod to get it to engage - a common problem with this model.
I have the footswitch which can be used to operate it instead.

Price £200.00

I will deliver in a 15 mile radius of stockport.[attachment=45359:S4010139.JPG][/quote]

PM'd :)
* Check your message inbox al and let me know if this is still for sale....

Edited by Bobby K

• 3 weeks later...

What a bloody bargain - I'd have this if I had the cash and lived closer to you.

These combos are mental loud and sound the bollox as well. So what if its heavy? the sound is definitely worth it and much better IMO than the vast majority of the new lightweight stuff out there.

[quote name='al wrench' post='801694' date='Apr 10 2010, 12:12 PM']What the hell is Bumpette???[/quote]

isn't that a towelette for your bum? :)

I'm loving all this older Trace stuff right now. I'd buy it all if i could

Wait, I really should be bumping my own stuff but then again if this sells then it won't tempt me to get in the car and head for Stockport for something that I really would like but really don;t need or have the room for.

Edited by Delberthot

[quote name='Delberthot' post='801907' date='Apr 10 2010, 04:30 PM']isn't that a towelette for your bum? :)

Wait, I really should be bumping my own stuff but then again if this sells then it won't tempt me to get in the car and head for Stockport for something that I really would like but really don;t need or have the room for.[/quote]

After speaking to al wrench about this amp, I can confirm he is a top bloke! :rolleyes:

This is an absolute steal people! If I hadn't sorted out a rig already I'd have bought this myself (still tempted, if I'm being honest!!)

pm sent a while back. Will take this combo at advertised price. Seller advised via telephone also. Collection pending although Seller states its on a first come first serve basis...

Edited by BIG.J

[quote name='Beneath It All' post='803817' date='Apr 12 2010, 03:13 PM']Still up for sale or not?[/quote]

Hi, Although i have advised the seller i will take this, He has advised me that it is on a first come first serve basis. I canot collect for a few day's. If you definately wan't it and can beat me to it then call Al. I have just bought another rig so this was just a backup and don't mind if you get thier first.

Cheers

Justin :)

[quote name='Beneath It All' post='804371' date='Apr 12 2010, 11:06 PM']Cheers

Justin :).......................................Thanks for that..Now belongs to me, I'd forgotten how good these are - all I need now is a Roadie!!!....Al is a cool guy to deal with by the way- cheers....[/quote]
you've done well there!!

[quote name='Delberthot' post='801907' date='Apr 10 2010, 04:30 PM']isn't that a towelette for your bum? :)

Wait, I really should be bumping my own stuff but then again if this sells then it won't tempt me to get in the car and head for Stockport for something that I really would like but really don;t need or have the room for.[/quote]

MB1. :rolleyes:

...Its a small bump apparently? (As heard on the Sound on Sound Forum!)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are great amps . . . no two ways about it, they just don't make 'em like this any more. I say this as I also have the exact same amp which I am selling and will post shortly, with photos. It is the same as this amp. Selling due to the weight only, and my back can't take lugging it to gigs. I need something a lot lighter. My amp is in great condition and fully functional {no footswitch}. Wanting £290 for a quick sale and no offers. PM for more.