Why become a member? ×

Warwick FNA Jazzman 4 string

lscolman

The bass was originally known as 'altus' however another manufacturer claimed they already owned the rights to the name so it became known as the 'FNA' or 'formerly known as altus' (sic) should really be fkaa.
The really depressing news is my tatty one only went for £400 :-( although it was well used with some heavy wear.

[quote name='Bassistclem' post='828368' date='May 5 2010, 12:56 PM']Hi there

Can you tell me the width of neck at the nut. Looks like it's 38mm like a jazz bass.
Also where abouts are you in North Yorkshire as I'm in York and would like to try it out.

Cheers[/quote]

Hi,

I can measure that for you when I get home.

I'm not in North Yorkshire. I live in South Shields, but am travelling back from Exeter to Newcastle on Friday 14th May. I could call in to see you if you were definately interested?

Cheers, Lee

Edited by lscolman

Hi Lee

Definately interested. I tried another Warwick model a while ago but didn't feel right to me so would like to try this model to see. Love the sound of Warwicks though, heard this model on Youtube and liked it. It's just how it feels. I am gigging in Harrogate that day if you are passing by, not sure where yet will let you know if it works out for you (time, location etc).

Cheers
Dave

[quote name='lscolman' post='828383' date='May 5 2010, 01:09 PM']Hi,

I can measure that for you when I get home.

I'm not in North Yorkshire. I live in South Shields, but am travelling back from Exeter to Newcastle on Friday 14th May. I could call in to see you if you were definately interested?

Cheers, Lee[/quote]

Edited by Bassistclem

[quote name='Bassistclem' post='828433' date='May 5 2010, 01:48 PM']Hi Lee

Definately interested. I tried another Warwick model a while ago but didn't feel right to me so would like to try this model to see. Love the sound of Warwicks though, heard this model on Youtube and liked it. It's just how it feels. I am gigging in Harrogate that day if you are passing by, not sure where yet will let you know if it works out for you (time, location etc).

Cheers
Dave[/quote]

Hi Dave,

If I bring the bass for you to see next Friday, are you able to have the cash ready to buy it there and then if you like it? It will save me another trek to drop it off for you.

It's likely to be a lot earlier on Friday. Approximately between 2 and 4. Does that suit?

Cheers, Lee