Why become a member? ×

Warwick FNA Jazzman 4 string

lscolman

Hi,

Imminent arrival of a status, means I need to sell this excellent condition FNA Jazzman. She is a joy to play and has recently had a pro setup, so the action is fantastic.

Comes with gig bag, and all the original accessories inc. trussrod tool etc.

Details from Warwick web site:-

Born 12/12/2003
Corvette FNA 4 String
Natural Oil Finish
Swamp Ash / A Flamed Maple Top Body
ovangkol neck
Gold Hardware

I'm now looking for £650.

I'm based in North East England, but travel around occasionally. Out and about from Newcastle to Exeter on 11th and back on the 13th May.

Cheers, Lee

Edited by lscolman

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='774270' date='Mar 14 2010, 01:17 PM']I believe this was once mine, great bass! Might have to get it back one day.[/quote]

Hi Richard,

Indeed it was...

Still in the same condition I believe, bar a pro setup has been done. I have another bass on the way, and I'll end up divorced if I don't start moving a few of these on, although I'm looking at it now, and wondering if I am making the right decision?

Cheers, Lee

[quote name='lscolman' post='774330' date='Mar 14 2010, 02:47 PM']Hi Richard,

Indeed it was...

Still in the same condition I believe, bar a pro setup has been done. I have another bass on the way, and I'll end up divorced if I don't start moving a few of these on, although I'm looking at it now, and wondering if I am making the right decision?

Cheers, Lee[/quote]

Do let me know if you decide to consider trades.

Hiya
I've been watching an FNA jazzman on Ebay (230460136609) currently at £500 with a Buy Now at £600. I prefer your colour and am a serious buyer- I'd like to offer you £600.
Do let me know if you're ready to sell, thanks joe

[quote name='richardrickenbacker' post='810339' date='Apr 18 2010, 02:41 PM']No sale yet!!
I take it back if I had any dosh. The only bass I have to trade is a Gibson Les Paul Double Cut if you are interested??[/quote]

Hi Richard,

Not really my type of thing. Perhaps list it on here and buy the Warwick?

Cheers, Lee