Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 and Barefaced Compact *SOLD*

eshears

I am moving out of the country and need to sell my bass rig! I do need to use it on March 26th, but after that it's yours. I'm in North London and can deliver to reasonable distances.

[b]Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0[/b]
You know all about this amp: small, powerful, light, loud, sounds great! I brought this over from America and it's in great condition. I've replaced the tube with a JJ ECC83S (12AX7), but I've still got the original as well. Also comes with the Genz Benz carry case and a Speakon cable. [color="#FF0000"][i][b]£425[/b][/i][/color]

[b]Barefaced Compact[/b]
You know all about this one, too! The is Compact #3, which was the last one built completely by Alex Claber's hands (before he outsourced to a cabinet maker). As it's one of the 1st ones, it's a bit heavier than the current ones. I've only used it at gig volume a couple of times, and the speaker's barely broken in. [color="#FF0000"][i][b]£325[/b][/i][/color]

[b]Both![/b]
This amp and cab sound amazing together...loud, punchy, compact. Grab the whole rig for [color="#FF0000"][i][b]£700[/b][/i][/color]!

Edited by eshears

[quote name='eshears' post='771632' date='Mar 11 2010, 02:20 PM']The Compact is now on hold for Etienne. The Shuttle (+gig bag, extra tube, speakon cable) is still available![/quote]

is there any way you could weigh the compact, or do you know how much it weighs already?

- also, pleas PM me if it doesn't go to the other guy :)

[quote name='yelees' post='773788' date='Mar 13 2010, 06:34 PM']....is there any way you could weigh the compact, or do you know how much it weighs already?....[/quote]
The specs are all on www.barefacedbass.com

[quote name='yelees' post='773788' date='Mar 13 2010, 06:34 PM']is there any way you could weigh the compact, or do you know how much it weighs already?

- also, pleas PM me if it doesn't go to the other guy :)[/quote]

I don't have any means to weight it, but Alex told me it should be right around 32lbs/14.5kgs...althought he also said that mine has a thicker finish than most so might be a bit heavier. Let's say 15kgs.

• 2 weeks later...