Why become a member? ×

SOLD Tech Soundsystem/Tecamp 6x12 SOLD

Mr. Foxen

Might have got a bit excited with some other cabs, and have to make some space. This is very light, and surprisingly practical, which is not Doom. 6 12" speakers is Doom, but a 6 ohm impedance is not ideal for valve amps, so it must move on. Hoping Wayne won't mind me recycling his pic, its at the practice space currently.

£600, collection in Bristol.

Is a used cab, so is not pristine.

Edited by Mr. Foxen

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='781579' date='Mar 21 2010, 12:29 PM']It's neo speakered and is a [b]one handed lift[/b], although the width makes it kinda awkward.[/quote]

It certainly IS a one man lift too! I've got a bad back - and although a large box, it's easy to carry with one hand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

[quote name='Wil' post='842116' date='May 19 2010, 02:41 PM']Is this currently sat at RS? If so, I was perving over it the other night. I can't afford, transport of justify it though, so have a free bump.[/quote]

Is indeed. Had a go with it?

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='846193' date='May 24 2010, 01:20 AM']Is indeed. Had a go with it?[/quote]

Nope, you'll be pleased to know I asked Rich if it belonged to anyone or to RS and he said "it's not ours, so you can't use it".

I bloody wanted to though :)

[quote name='Wil' post='846654' date='May 24 2010, 04:58 PM']Nope, you'll be pleased to know I asked Rich if it belonged to anyone or to RS and he said "it's not ours, so you can't use it".

I bloody wanted to though :)[/quote]

Funny, cause someone keeps turning the tweeter on and leaving a 180w Behringer head plugged into it. I'll let him know you are good to go when I book next practice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...