Why become a member? ×

(SOLD)SWR Golliath III 4x10 Cab For Sale or Trade (FINAL PRICE REDUCTION £250)

Davy

SWR Golliath III 8 ohm 4x10 700W Cab For Sale or Trade

Good condition, all carpet covering still in place, grill not dented and all knobs and jack sockets present. Fitted with castors.

Looking to trade for a good quality similar value 15" powered stage monitor.

Sale price £250. (plus postage if not collecting in person)

Any trial welcome if you live nearby.

Would rather sell or trade to a basschat member but on Ebay now starting at £250 so could go up over the next week.

Last Chance!

Edited by Davy

Hi, i've got one like this if interested?

Mine originally was a 250W 8ohm but i upgraded to a super dooper Eminence 15 speaker which is 4ohm and 450W if i remeber rightly, it may have been a kappa type speaker but it was very recommend for bass guitar and seriously loud & low!!!...great cab all round including the condition-tweeter too, much better than the ampeg & Ashdown 15 i used to have! I don't think mine has the bass tubes things as shown in the pic...or at least i've never noticed them. If interested i can send some pics when next at our practice place. We'd have to sort couriers too if interested ? :)

Edited by Rasta

[quote name='Rasta' post='746377' date='Feb 15 2010, 07:43 PM']Hi, i've got one like this if interested?

Mine originally was a 250W 8ohm but i upgraded to a super dooper Eminence 15 speaker which is 4ohm and 450W if i remeber rightly, it may have been a kappa type speaker but it was very recommend for bass guitar and seriously loud & low!!!...great cab all round including the condition-tweeter too, much better than the ampeg & Ashdown 15 i used to have! I don't think mine has the bass tubes things as shown in the pic...or at least i've never noticed them. If interested i can send some pics when next at our practice place. We'd have to sort couriers too if interested ? :)[/quote]
Hi,

Someone is coming to look at the cab next week.

In any case it might be a bit tricky to work out a trade deal with you though as we are so far apart (Newcastle - Devon), I was hoping to be able to trade or sell in person, i.e. within the Newcastle upon Tyne area.

Thanks for your enquiry.

[quote name='Ghosts Over Japan' post='753308' date='Feb 21 2010, 10:05 PM']Got an Ashdown ABM 410T if your interested?[/quote]

That's a great combo but it's a bit too big and heavy for me. I was hoping for a 15 or 2x10 combo.

[quote name='Davy' post='753479' date='Feb 22 2010, 08:06 AM']That's a great combo but it's a bit too big and heavy for me. I was hoping for a 15 or 2x10 combo.[/quote]

Last chance to get your hands on a great speaker cab.

I'm going to withdraw it tomorrow if i don't get any enquiries as i'm planning to have it converted to accept two inputs and run my ashdown superfly at full power.

Last BUMP

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Davy' post='831392' date='May 8 2010, 01:12 PM']Must go this weekend otherwise Ebay buyers might bid.

BUMP[/quote]
Still available? I've got either an ashdown 210/115 rig or trace 215 cab up for grabs. I'm pretty close too