Why become a member? ×

Zon Sonus 4 - WITHDRAWN

Brother Jones

I told myself when I first played this that I'd never, EVER sell it....

But massive GAS for a 5 (or a certain 6...) means needs must. It has a flame maple top, Barts and non-basic Zon active electronics (with a three frequency switchable mid, bass and treble). The graphite neck is amazing - like the best Jazz you've ever played, but really even all over the board. Body is flame maple top on ash.

It is pretty much mint. Can't see any dings in it, and I've never gigged it.

These are pretty rare and extremely expensive new (my Bass Gallery enquiry a year ago about ordering a basic, black one resulted in a quote well over £2k). To you lucky, lucky BC'ers £1300 OVNO. Will consider trades for a good, preferably Jazz based 5 or maybe 6.

Would prefer delivery or collection in London if poss, as I don't drive.

Thanks

Jones

Edited by Brother Jones

just bought a Zon Sonus 5 fretless off Zonnick - love it! I bet this sounds fantastic too. I'm amazed that the fretless doesn't sound like it has a graphite neck, and it has a far warmer sound that the Modulus' that I've tried.

Yes, I believe it is ! I bought it from Rich V. (is he still around on the Forum?.. it's confusing as so many existing members changed their name on the new version...) and John / Warwickhunt had it after me. Nice bass !

[quote name='eubassix' post='82915' date='Nov 2 2007, 08:15 PM']Yes, I believe it is ! I bought it from Rich V. (is he still around on the Forum?.. it's confusing as so many existing members changed their name on the new version...) and John / Warwickhunt had it after me. Nice bass ![/quote]

Nah it wasn't that nice :)

I feel guilty for selling you such an awful bass... So I feel it only right that I give you a 'W' Streamer Stage I (4 string) and some cash in exchange to get it back :huh:

Hi man, sorry about no gettin back in touch...my internet connection is up the spout!!!

The F Bass is a Studio 5 model...so yeah, it's a 5 string. Finished in Black ceruse, made in 2003. The studio models are pretty much the same as the BN5 models, just with a slightly different hardware set-up at the time, but the same as the current ones...

Sound any good? Pm me if so please mate, that way i get an e-mail notification!

Thanks
J