Why become a member? ×

*WITHDRAWN*Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass For Trade/Sale

Davy

I'm looking to trade my MIM Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass in Vintage White for a Fender Precision.

It's 6 months old and in good condition apart from a ding next to the jack socket. (see photos)

Sale price £350 o.n.o

Edited by Davy

[quote name='Ou7shined' post='740991' date='Feb 10 2010, 01:56 PM']Hi.
What fretboard does yours have?[/quote]
Hi,

It has a rosewood fretboard.

Will upload photos soon but check out the link below:

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Fender---Deluxe---Active-Jazz-Bass~ID~4158.asp"]http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~F...ass~ID~4158.asp[/url]

[quote name='uzzell' post='741057' date='Feb 10 2010, 02:31 PM']I'm sure someone else will mention it but new rules state you need to put a price these days.[/quote]
Hi,

Sorry, I'm new to the forum!

The sale price would be £400 o.n.o.

[quote name='spaz91' post='742351' date='Feb 11 2010, 06:22 PM']You at all interested on p/x for an ATK300 (cash coming from me).[/quote]
Thanks for the offer but I'd really like a Precision.

The ATK300 is an interesting looking bass though.

[quote name='FLoydElgar' post='743282' date='Feb 12 2010, 04:48 PM']Just to let you know it's hard to try and sell your type of fender jazz... I had one with badass bridge on as well and I couldn't even get £400 for mine and mine was is very good condition![/quote]

I guess it depends on who's looking for a bass at the same time as you are selling. To be honest, i'd be just as happy with a trade as i suggest in my ad. It's a lovely bass though and a nice colour, at least in my opinion anyway. I'll probably regret getting rid of it once it's gone!

Dave

my mates got one of these pretty good
basses but i think the mim tag puts some people off although
they are good quality. what trades are you looking for? just p basses
if you list what your after probably get more interest, its priced to sell though
good luck with it shouldnt be here that long