Why become a member? ×

Ibanez SRX355

bigsmokebass

I have an Ibanez SRX355, in Natural, 5 string defretted (with coated fretboard) and parts of wear and tear from gigging but having to sell most of my equipment to pay off bills.

looking for quick sale and someone local to bag a bargain.

Now, i would have live videos and samples of this being used in the studio if my old computer hadn't malfunctioned to deleting everything on there but it really is an excellent bass, its a shame to sell this but unfortunitly i have prioritys in life.... living.

i prefer the bass to be collected as i dont honestly have the money to send but i can be found at either location, Cheshire (CH62 8EP) or Telford (TF1 2AQ) so just let me know where you want the bass to be =D

PM if interested

pics uploaded later today

Edit: i know this sounds odd but once i get financially, back on track i may purchase this back from you for upto double, if you wouldnt mind, it does mean alot to me =[

Edited by bigsmokebass

If the buyer is offering to pay postage, i would be pleased to send it, its a lovely bass and a shame to sell but i'm lacking money to keep the clothes on my back atm- saddly.

Does anyone know a good currier and how packaged it needs to be? ive only tried the P'office before and it would have cost me around £40 and HAD to be cased.

I'm sorry if i put anyone off with the lack of postage, if you could find out the mile difference between CH62 8EP and TF1 2AQ, i'm sure my gf and i would be happy to drop it off if not too far or even meet halfway.

PS: this goes out to all of my items for sale. You'd have my gratitude and a friend for life for keeping me alive in this dark time =]

[quote name='bigsmokebass' post='741402' date='Feb 10 2010, 08:06 PM']If the buyer is offering to pay postage, i would be pleased to send it, its a lovely bass and a shame to sell but i'm lacking money to keep the clothes on my back atm- saddly.

Does anyone know a good currier and how packaged it needs to be? ive only tried the P'office before and it would have cost me around £40 and HAD to be cased.

I'm sorry if i put anyone off with the lack of postage, if you could find out the mile difference between CH62 8EP and TF1 2AQ, i'm sure my gf and i would be happy to drop it off if not too far or even meet halfway.

PS: this goes out to all of my items for sale. You'd have my gratitude and a friend for life for keeping me alive in this dark time =][/quote]

If you dont have a case, try a local music shop for an empty cardboard case that all their guitars/basses come in.

I'd reccomend DHL or someone like that, usually cheaper than post office and they come to your house to pick it up and then deliver it, no idea how much though, defo not 40 odd quid tho!

I'd reccomend DHL or someone like that, usually cheaper than post office and they come to your house to pick it up and then deliver it, no idea how much though, defo not 40 odd quid tho!
[/quote]

Interparcel would do it for less than 20 quid (not next day). As it's worth less than £100 you really wouldn't worry about extra insurance, provided it's well packed!!

I sent a flight case for just under a tenner with no problems.

PS - PM sent

If I had the money just now, I would give you what you wanted & then give you it back for the same when you got back on your feet. Unfortunately I'm counting the pennies until the Mrs gets a decent paid job again. If she does soon & you're still in the same boat then I'll help.

Have a bump for luck.

Thank you very much XGSJX, luckily i now have a buyer but your thoughts have meant alot to me =D
Never thought i'd come to sell EVERYTHING though, it is truely sad but everyone on here has helped and lifted abit of the weight off my shoulders and help put a smile on my face.
I only have to sell my MM SR5 and a guitar + amp set to be nearly evens with my debt *sigh*