Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Mini Mesa Rig 1 x 15 + 2 x 10 Powerhouse cabs

nique

Hey boys and girls

So ....due to downsizing ...or rather upsizing but down weighting it looks like I'll have to part with my trusty Mesa rig to finance my new Purple Chili gear :)

So I have the [b] 1 x 15 Powerhouse[/b] cab

* 600 Watts RMS
* 8 Ohms
* Custom Mesa PowerHouse Speakers
* Custom Mesa Neodymium High Frequency Horn
* Exclusive Tuned Front Ported “Tri-Port” Design
* Player Control Network™ featuring: Selectable 3-point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Premium Horn Attenuator, Instant Reset Horn Protection, ¼” Inputs AND Outputs

Finish & Construction:

* Black Bronco Vinyl
* AA Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet w/Aviation Style Bracing
* Silver Metal Grille
* Trak-Loc™ Removable Casters
* Static Handles
* Lexan Corners
* Slip Cover

and a[b] 2 x 10 powerhouse[/b] cab

* 600 Watts RMS
* 8 Ohms
* Custom Mesa PowerHouse Speakers
* Custom Mesa Neodymium High Frequency Horn
* Exclusive Tuned Front Ported “Tri-Port” Design
* Player Control Network™ featuring: Selectable 3-point Crossover (3k/4k/5k), Premium Horn Attenuator, Instant Reset Horn Protection,
¼” Inputs

Finish & Construction:

* Black Bronco Vinyl
* AA Marine Grade Baltic Birch Cabinet w/Aviation Style Bracing
* Silver Metal Grille
* Static Handles
* Lexan Corners
* Slip Cover

Both been used regularly for gigs...although never been thrashed

Condition is good....couple of surface scratches that you cant see until you've got your nose pressed up against them

1 small scuff to the rear of the 15...about the size of a fag butt (you can see this in pic 1)
1 scrape on the front of the 2 x 10s...about 1/2 " long but from 3 or 4 feet away you cant see it (see pics 2 & 3)

Comes with Mesa dust covers, which admittedly have seen better days but they still do their jobs

Been good for me but I'm not made of money hence the sale

I'm in Cambridge BTW
[b]
£650 for the pair[/b]
[b]
I'm sorry but I need cash for these, no px thanks[/b]

Edited by nique

[quote name='nique' post='742333' date='Feb 11 2010, 06:01 PM']Lil Bump for the weekday crew[/quote]

Had a few enquiries about trading.

I need the cash for these to pay for the Chilis, so no trades thanks.

Now having said that......read below from a genuine request I got through another websit

......words fail me......

==============================
Hi,
I was wondering if you were interested in a trade for your bass amp speakers.
I have a ride on lawnmower that has not been of use to me since I had a swimming pool installed. I bought the lawnmower for £4300 in 2005 and it has been used maybe only 100 times. I have not had a single fault since ownership.
My son has just started to play bass and he has told me he needs some decent speakers. He has been using my marshall amp from the 60s with speakers from my stereo.
Please let me know if you are interested. I do not have a trailer but I would be happy to ride the lawnmower too your house, it would have to be done at night time though as it is not legal to do this.
Thank you for your time.
James
==============================

[quote]==============================
Hi,
I was wondering if you were interested in a trade for your bass amp speakers.
I have a ride on lawnmower that has not been of use to me since I had a swimming pool installed. I bought the lawnmower for £4300 in 2005 and it has been used maybe only 100 times. I have not had a single fault since ownership.
My son has just started to play bass and he has told me he needs some decent speakers. He has been using my marshall amp from the 60s with speakers from my stereo.
Please let me know if you are interested. I do not have a trailer but I would be happy to ride the lawnmower too your house, it would have to be done at night time though as it is not legal to do this.
Thank you for your time.
James
==============================[/quote]
I guess you don't get to have your own swimming pool by just[i] simply paying for things.[/i] :)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Shambo' post='750472' date='Feb 19 2010, 04:05 AM']I guess you don't get to have your own swimming pool by just[i] simply paying for things.[/i] :)[/quote]

Hehe heh eh damn right.....I may see if he'll swap his son for a piano accordian

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...