Why become a member? ×

*Sold* Warwick Corvette $$ Nirvana Black *Sold*

Josh

Since the arrival of my Thumb I've felt absolutley no need to play this bass, which is a shame being a damn good bass but my Thumb is more what I'm after.

Anyhoo, pics:

This one points out the wear on the back, it's nothing serious, just a sign of a well gigged bass:

Everyone know's about these basses by now so theres not too much need of an explanation, but I'll add that having the Bart's instead of the original MEC's (Which I still have) makes a marginal difference in the tone and also the playability, having the poles covered instead of exposed on the MEC's it makes it easier having the pick up's closer to the string for a more of a ramp feel.

This bass has previously been owned by Si on here as well and was a great guy to deal with, so if anybody needs any other opinions I'm pretty sure he'd be someone to get in contact with as well.

Right for a cash price I thinking £350 or about £325 collected, as I'm not too sure about the coruiers down here in Bridgwater, the ones I have used have all been unpleasent and a general dissapointment service wise, but if we can arrange something that's perfectly cool.

Also if anyone has any jazz basses for trade with cash your way then I'm all ears.

Thanks All

Josh

Edited by Josh

Its a great bass, and the Barts i dropped in really set it off tonally!
The only problem i had with it really was the corvette body size, to small for me :)

Great neck, nice workable preamp, active/passive!
And Josh is great to deal with!

Good luck

Si

Just a quick update, quite a bit of interest from assorted folk, but this bass is primarily on a first come first serve basis but if anyone wishes to hold it back then thats perfectly fine also.

Also to put inds at rest, the bass comes with a foam hardcase-gig bag which is what I got with the bass, a little worn but does the job fine.

Thanks for the interest thus far guys, I'm also thinking about lowering the price to £325 to anyone who can arrange postage and what-not.