Why become a member? ×

withdrawn from sale

riff raff

DISCONTINUED AKAI UB1.IF YOUR LOOKING AT THIS YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.BOUGHT IT A FEW MONTHS AGO ON EBAY.DONT WANT TO SELL IT AS I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO USE IT!!!!MONEY NEEDED TOWARDS DEPOSIT FOR A NEW VAN.PAID £130 ISH FOR IT SO LOOKING FOR THAT BACK.ITS BRAND NEW AND IN BOX WITH PACKAGING.

Edited by riff raff

[quote name='riff raff' post='732027' date='Feb 1 2010, 06:34 PM']if you're not here to buy then keep on walking son,just keep on walking.....[/quote]
Behaving like this really hurts your chances of selling, FYI. I don't speak for everyone, but my interest in dealing with you evaporated immediately upon reading this.

Best of luck with the sale.

its simply an item for sale.not a bad joke posting board.the guys joke wasn't remotely interesting or funny.and to be honest i think its pretty bad form to be posting on a thread stuff thats got nothing to do with the pedal.if someone has a good or bad experience with one,can recommend the pedal,feels its a little over or under priced or anything relevant about their experience using/owning a UB1....then by all means let me know.if however you want to litter someones thread with nonsense then please don't.

i dont think i was being rude, and if i was then certainly no ruder than the guy posting nonsense in the first place.

if someone is looking to buy a lovely bit of kit in ultra rare condition i.e. brand new in the box for a fair price from a straight talking bloke then i'm your man....

.....if the pettiness and silliness that seems to invade internet forums is your idea of an interesting way to spend your time...then clearly im not.

Edited by riff raff

Sorry mate, I didn't mean to cause a problem.

On topic though, the Unibass is a great pedal, especially for filling out a small band situation (particularly a bass/guitar/drums trio, that's where mine got most use). Great price on this one as well, I've seen them tip £150 on eBay.

Sorry again, have a free bump on me :)

I don't think that anyone was treated harshly.

Someone and myself have both expressed that we were a bit put off by the "walk away son" post.

I personally don't feel at all that it was harsh or unfair. It was an expression that we both felt personally reticent to conduct business after that statement.

I can only speak for myself but to me the "walk away son" felt a little bit bullyish, and it made me think "gosh, what if I bought from that guy and there was a problem? Doesn't sound like he would be accomodating."

I felt that it was appropriate to voice my opinion vis-a-vis a posting that, I'm sure, was not meant to offend.

I think the general vibe of this forum is great, and I've bought from many people very happily on here, so I would prefer that it stays that way, hence why I expressed my opinion.

- martin

[quote name='cheddatom' post='733109' date='Feb 2 2010, 04:27 PM']I wouldn't normally offer an opinion, but I think you've been treated harshly. If someone has a problem, they should tell you by PM. I'm sure you and your pedal are top notch :)[/quote]

Three things.
1. If anyone has a problem with an advert, please PM the seller rather than make public comments. See guidelines for details.
2. Posting in BLOCK CAPS is very bad forum etiquette. Please avoid it.
3. Is this still for sale? If not, please change the thread title to include the word 'WITHDRAWN'.

Thanks all! :)