Why become a member? ×

SOLD 2009 MIA Fender Jazz-Olympic White

farmer61

Decided to part with this puppy to pay for a Gibo T-Bird, I've gone and bought....dammit!

Olympic White, Tort pickguard and Maple Neck. New style case plus bits and bobs. I do use the case for my other Jazz so has been used more than the bass, but the orginal case will be shppied with the bass..

Bought in September from Reverb, gigged once, Excellent nick.

I don't have to tell you about these baby's they're awesome, for me it's the sustain I get from it, but better players than me have been mighty impressed with the 2009 model, however I can't justify 2 Jazz's so this has to go.

Please feel free to ask any questions or more pics.

Edited by farmer61

[quote name='Sibob' post='727600' date='Jan 28 2010, 01:57 PM']Quite why you'd want to swap this for a thunderbird is beyond me......but good luck!
Looks like a beauty! :)

Si[/quote]

It is a thing of beauty, but 4 Fenders is more than enough and I don't have enough funds for the T-Bird that's hopefully coming my way...!

[quote name='Stag' post='730900' date='Jan 31 2010, 06:17 PM']My 2009 MIA Fender P is probably in the top 3 basses ive ever played. So this is probably similarly brilliant. Someone give it a loving home...![/quote]

Hopefully it will be going to a loving home later today and the T-bird arrived tomorrow..happy days indeed!

[quote name='karlfer' post='732191' date='Feb 1 2010, 08:49 PM']Well done sir.
Sadly I am still humnming/hahing about maple.

Faint heart and fair maidens.

Enjoy your new baby!
Cheers,
Karl.[/quote]
Thanks Karl,

If I sell my other one (r/w) I'll give you a shout :)

Cheers