Why become a member? ×

SOLD squier 50s classic vibe precision as new price drop

bumnote

Back up for sale again

50s classic vibe precision bass in blue.

I was going to keep this after lack of interest before but I have a hankering for something else so price drop again

£175 plus shipping for a quick sale

price reduced

Edited by bumnote

[quote name='NickSpector' post='728987' date='Jan 29 2010, 05:49 PM']Played one yesterday, excellent basses. Where are you in the country? Open to trades?[/quote]

They are great basses, i used to have a 51 re issue and i find this more comfortable to play, well built for the money
im near portsmouth but im really only interested in a paisley or blue flower precision

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have one exactly the same, or I would have taken it off you in a breeze. But I would like to say this for those who might be in two minds about this purchase:

I think that on this particualr bass, Squier have outdone themselves:

1) The built quality is incredibly professional for such a budget price.
2) The feel of this neck mimics the real feel of the 51 Prec much better than the more expensive Jap reissue which I personally turned down when I was looking for a bass like this, not even the Sting model plays this good!
3) Soundwise is where the magic of this bass really is. That one single pickup is so well apt to the style it recalls that it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up when played through the amp.

I personally would never part with mine, I own more expensive basses in my collection but I find myself using this one more and more for its semplicity and enjoable sound and playability, and I am convinced that in 20 years time these will be just as sought after as the Squier JV series, if not more, so if you've got one, you better hang on to it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Johnston' post='847790' date='May 25 2010, 06:46 PM']When you say UK does that include N.I.???

I might be up for one of these next week if all goes to plan !![/quote]

Ive just had a quick look on the web for price to NI and predictably its not cheap,
If all goes to plan give us a shout and we can haggle

• 2 weeks later...

Fancy a trade for a VM jazz with a really well done 75 Fender decal, Bad ass II and Entwhistle pick ups which i have to say are rather nice and original picks ups chucked in too....all in all a lovely bass ?