Why become a member? ×

SOLD

carlsim

EBS Proline 2000 series 1x15 with horn - bought from RockinBassMan for £250 and im just looking to get some money back so a firm £200...

As i am downsizing to just one cab, i need something with more top end so i am moving back to a 2x10...

an excellent cab, minor scuffs on the plastic corners but thats what they are for! - loads of power and that classic EBS mid punch sound - these cabs are retailing at £555 in the Gallery so this is a bargain!

Postage will be £15 by courier (posted and insured through a friends drum shop!)

Any questions... get in touch!

check the link...[url="http://www.bass.se/2009/ebs300.htm"]EBS[/url]

for more info - rest assured - this is a great cab!

Edited by carlsim

Back to the top again - will let this go for a firm £200 plus £15 postage...[quote name='carlsim' post='739230' date='Feb 8 2010, 06:30 PM']back up for sale after initial sale fell through... any takers???[/quote]

[quote name='carlsim' post='724505' date='Jan 25 2010, 08:20 PM']As i am downsizing to just one cab, i need something with more top end so i am moving back to a 2x10...[/quote]

I'm quite interested in this cab - and yes, it is a great price! One thing that concerns me though is that you imply that it has a lack of top-end? Even with the tweeter?? That seems odd... What bass do you play through it?

A combo of my Overwater Progress deluxe and warwick corvette 5 string... to be honest, it doesnt really lack top end at all, i guess i just always had 2 x 10's and got used to the sound... not only that, we generally use IEM and am moving away from backline as well, so am deciding what to keep... i have a 2x10 already which i used in conjunction with the 1 x 15 so i guess its a case of not needing both and keeping the one i would use more... the 2 x 10!
I guess i was making assumptions about a 1 x 15 not having as much top (although i guess i mean upper mid punch) as a 2 x 10, as i never used the 1 x 15 on its own, only as part of the rig... saying that, knowing EBS stuff, i doubt it would lack any top end really...
Hope this helps. I guess its all about context in terms of what you want from a cab really - although i can be sure that whoever buys this wont be disspoainted...

[quote name='Conan' post='741880' date='Feb 11 2010, 11:45 AM']I'm quite interested in this cab - and yes, it is a great price! One thing that concerns me though is that you imply that it has a lack of top-end? Even with the tweeter?? That seems odd... What bass do you play through it?[/quote]

[quote name='carlsim' post='742074' date='Feb 11 2010, 01:42 PM']A combo of my Overwater Progress deluxe and warwick corvette 5 string... to be honest, it doesnt really lack top end at all, i guess i just always had 2 x 10's and got used to the sound... not only that, we generally use IEM and am moving away from backline as well, so am deciding what to keep... i have a 2x10 already which i used in conjunction with the 1 x 15 so i guess its a case of not needing both and keeping the one i would use more... the 2 x 10!
I guess i was making assumptions about a 1 x 15 not having as much top (although i guess i mean upper mid punch) as a 2 x 10, as i never used the 1 x 15 on its own, only as part of the rig... saying that, knowing EBS stuff, i doubt it would lack any top end really...
Hope this helps. I guess its all about context in terms of what you want from a cab really - although i can be sure that whoever buys this wont be disspoainted...[/quote]

Cheers! Good answer. :rolleyes: I've certainly got this cab on my "short list", but I'm off to Scotland tomorrow for a few days and won't have access to the web... :) Will see if it's gone (as it should be at this price!) by the time I get back...

no probs... thanks for the interest!

[quote name='Conan' post='742181' date='Feb 11 2010, 03:28 PM']Cheers! Good answer. :rolleyes: I've certainly got this cab on my "short list", but I'm off to Scotland tomorrow for a few days and won't have access to the web... :) Will see if it's gone (as it should be at this price!) by the time I get back...[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...

tell me about it! amount of times i see stuff i wanna look at up north defies belief!

Cheers mate...

[quote name='MB1' post='761848' date='Mar 2 2010, 02:41 PM']MB1. :)
Hi Carl!
..."If Only you Lived LOCALLY!"
BUMP![/quote]