Why become a member? ×

Fender Jazz Bass Deluxe

Wan

Hi Folks,

I've got a one month old as new absolutely mint USA Jazz Bass Deluxe for sale. Its a Butterscotch finish with a rosewood board, its a gorgeous bass but i'm really after a vintage 70's Jazz so i've decided to sell. Its on ebay at the moment, item number 200431619170 I'm looking for £850 for the Jazz

Thanks Wan....

Edited by Wan

[quote name='Wan' post='723879' date='Jan 25 2010, 10:05 AM']Hi Folks,

I've got a one month old as new absolutely mint USA Jazz Bass Deluxe for sale. Its a Butterscotch finish with a rosewood board, its a gorgeous bass but i'm really after a vintage 70's Jazz so i've decided to sell. Its on ebay at the moment, item number 200431619170

Thanks Wan....[/quote]

I'm interested, but is it ebay only? and where are you located?

Cheers
Graham

[quote name='Riddler' post='723881' date='Jan 25 2010, 10:09 AM']I'm interested, but is it ebay only? and where are you located?

Cheers
Graham[/quote]

Hi Graham, its not only on Ebay, i'm sure we can come to some arrangement if you're interested. I'm in Warrington, Cheshire and my number is 07929347272

Could be makin a mug of myself here (no change there).
Just been in to see Richard Tomson and I think it was perhaps yourself who mailed me about my 74 jazz that was bought last Saturday.

The bass you have for sale here is gorgeous, and I am one of the watchers on evil bay.

Don't think you will have a problem selling it.

Good luck,
Karl.

[quote name='Wan' post='723879' date='Jan 25 2010, 10:05 AM']Hi Folks,

I've got a one month old as new absolutely mint USA Jazz Bass Deluxe for sale. Its a Butterscotch finish with a rosewood board, its a gorgeous bass but i'm really after a vintage 70's Jazz so i've decided to sell. Its on ebay at the moment, item number 200431619170

Thanks Wan....[/quote]

MB1. :)
...A Price will Help your Sale!
...and is Now The LAW! :rolleyes:

[quote name='karlfer' post='725280' date='Jan 26 2010, 03:17 PM']Could be makin a mug of myself here (no change there).
Just been in to see Richard Tomson and I think it was perhaps yourself who mailed me about my 74 jazz that was bought last Saturday.

The bass you have for sale here is gorgeous, and I am one of the watchers on evil bay.

Don't think you will have a problem selling it.

Good luck,
Karl.[/quote]

Hi Karl, it is me mate and i've found a lovely 76 Jazz so i'm feeling Very Happy...