Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Smash

I really hope I don't regret this, but I haven't used them in 6 months now and my collection of G&Ls are collecting dust. It took ages to find this pair as I wanted them both in this colour way and I really wanted having the headstocks and bridges with the G&L logo instead of the Tribute logos in big letters.

Anyways here we go

G&L Tribute SB-2 Black with Rosewood neck, comes in great condition, one tiny little nick on the back of the headstock (photo included) these pickups are so hot it is like playing an active bass, the controls are volume/volume which sounds odd but the amount variation from these is amazing.

Sold

G&L Tribute L2000 Black body with Maple neck, in excellent condition, one minor blemish as shown in the picture, but such a versatile bass, the switches makes this bass emulate so many basses on the market and to my ears it blew away the Stingray I borrowed a few months back.

SOLD pending the usual

I will entertain swaps for graphite necked basses ideally with jazz profile necks, oh and has to be passive or switchable active/passive.

Edited by Smash

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='725815' date='Jan 26 2010, 11:21 PM']For any potential buyers, these are equiv in build quality to Lakland Skylines, IMHO.[/quote]

if it wasn't for a) my boiler dying and needing replacing and :) the car freezing solid and still not sure yet if it works, I would already be the owner of one of these basses...