Why become a member? ×

Squier CV 60's PBass

bassix

I'm considering trading my Squier CV 60's P Bass due to a preference for a Jazz style neck. Its only 5 months old so its in excellent condition although there are a couple of tiny dings to the bottom of the bass. The bass sounds lovely and was purchased after it gave a few MIM's an arsewhooping in tone terms but I'm not playing it enough to justify it hanging around.

For trades I'm looking for a Jazz Bass- Fender or otherwise. If anyone has a CIJ Jazz I'd be very interested in doing a deal and same goes for a Sandberg. I'm willing to consider other offers, just hit me up with any offers. If anyone wants pics of it let me know.

Cheers,

Liam

Edited by bassix

[quote name='bassix' post='716218' date='Jan 18 2010, 12:00 AM']I'm considering trading my Squier CV 60's P Bass due to a preference for a Jazz style neck. Its only 5 months old so its in excellent condition although there are a couple of tiny dings to the bottom of the bass. The bass sounds lovely and was purchased after it gave a few MIM's an arsewhooping in tone terms but I'm not playing it enough to justify it hanging around.

For trades I'm looking for a Jazz Bass- Fender or otherwise. If anyone has a CIJ Jazz I'd be very interested in doing a deal and same goes for a Sandberg. I'm willing to consider other offers, just hit me up with any offers. If anyone wants pics of it let me know.

Cheers,

Liam[/quote]

PM Sent

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='717166' date='Jan 18 2010, 09:25 PM']t-bird+ hard case?[/quote]

Already have a T-Bird Pro hence why this isn't getting played! To everyone else asking about sale I'm still looking for trade at the moment but if I don't get any interesting offers this may have to change.

Took this to practice last night and is still a sweet play. Just not certain it fits into what we are doing right now.

Had a couple of offers to date but nothing really suitable. If anyone has a higher value Jazz for sale and wants this I could be persuaded to add some cash to make the deal happen.

Haha! This is currently serving as my backup bass so unless something comes up you may be waiting a little while! :)

Here are a few pictures to show the condition. I have also attempted to include pics of the dings at the base.

Edited by bassix

[quote name='spaz91' post='726511' date='Jan 27 2010, 04:24 PM']Consider a Spector Performer Classic in holoflash?[/quote]

I can't say the holoflash does it for me I'm afraid. Keep em coming in though, always happy to consider different options.

Not really but thanks.

Used this for recording yesterday and it seems as though I may have been a little hasty in putting it up for sale, sounds lovely on the recording, a final decision will be made in the next few days so anyone hovering should probably strike now..