Why become a member? ×

Pervey Millstone III - SOLD!!

Paul S

My first bass - a Peavey Milestone III. I bought this about 7 or 8 years ago, played it every night for a fortnight then ignored it after buying a 'better' bass to keep my interest and relegated it to the loft. I brought it down again last year and discovered that, actually, it isn't too bad after all. I considered defretting it, decided my cackhandedness would destroy it and therefore still have it here, surplus to requirements.

Obvious stuff - 4 string passive bass with individual volume controls for each pickup and a master tone control. Lightweight wood, no idea what, with a rosewood fingerboard. I've probably played it for less than 50 hrs, it's been out the house 4 times, never gigged. Bodywork is still in pretty good nick - a few little dings and scratches, mainly from using a pick. The bridge pickup volume knob is a bit wobbly but works ok. Fingerboard could do with a clean, strings are ancient but still ok, other than that no major issues that I am aware of.

It would come with a secondhand padded Stagg gig bag that has some spare strings in one of the pockets.

£60 - I would prefer collection or meeting halfway for petrol money to hand over, rather than posting. Edit - that would be from Benfleet, near Southend, in Essex.

[attachment=39310:peavey1.jpg][attachment=39311:peavey2.jpg]

[attachment=39312:peavey4.jpg][attachment=39313:peavey3.jpg]

Edited by Paul S

[quote name='Paul S' post='705746' date='Jan 8 2010, 05:06 PM']My goodness, there are so many nice basses for sale on here why on earth would anyone want to buy mine?[/quote]
aktcherlee these are great basses for the money, had one a few years back.