Why become a member? ×

free cab to a good home..

phil.i.stein

hi all,
it's spring cleaning time for me..
so i have a trace elliot 4x10 200w 4 ohm cab going free to someone who needs/wants it. it is tatty, and missing it's badge, but that just makes it more punk-rock ! :rolleyes: ..otherwise it's in fine working order. it has speakon, jack & xlr connectors.
it cost me £50 a few years back, but in a mad moment of altruism (is that possible when you're not rich ?), i would prefer to give it away to a beginner or anyone who's in a tight spot at the moment.
please don't take it and re-sell it, that would ruin the gesture.
feel free to ask any questions
i live near stamford, lincs. you will need to collect.
happy new year to all. :)
send me a message, and i'll try and decide who should have it (roll a dice or something, i dunno, haven't thought that far ahead yet)

Nice gesture, and a nice cab! I used to have one of those... heavy as hell but a really nice tone - punchy but with lots of bottom end.

I'm after a cab - and probably a 4x10.... but my need is not great. Any of you know a young lad or lass who is looking to upgrade from a combo? This cold be run as an extension cab with a massive increase in volume... and it will look cool too!

Actually, thinking about it, I'm sure a school music department would be very glad of the donation if you can't find anyone suitable... I know my school would!

Could be used for keyboards too.

Edited by Conan

[quote name='Conan' post='697988' date='Jan 1 2010, 02:49 PM']Actually, thinking about it, I'm sure a school music department would be very glad of the donation if you can't find anyone suitable... I know my school would!

Could be used for keyboards too.[/quote]
yeh that occurred to me too, if i don't get any takers, i'll do that.
sorry to the moderator who had to move this, i'm a virgin, be gentle with me... :)

[quote name='Anthony Joseph Waczek III' post='698510' date='Jan 2 2010, 01:20 AM']this is really unfair. im desperate for a cab, have no money, my eminence are slowly dying, and yet there is a free cab going to whomever wants it, from a very nice gentleman who lives about 250 miles away. dark days :)[/quote]

Well, you could ask for a dice roll and then offer to pay for a courier to come and pick it up?
Arrange for it to ship from him to you.. will cost around £40 but still worth it, surely?

[quote name='uzzell' post='700755' date='Jan 4 2010, 06:23 PM']Is this still going?

My youngest son is starting his first forray into live playing but at the moment all he has is a 30w home amp. I dont mind getting him a cheapy head (berhinger maybe) if this cab can come his way.

Let me know?[/quote]
messaged.

[quote name='phil.i.stein' post='702133' date='Jan 5 2010, 09:08 PM']COMPLETED, but don't know how to do it .. MODS ?[/quote]

If you change the topic title to "COMPLETED" one of the mods will pick it up and move it.