Why become a member? ×

The Ultimate Rig For Sale - REDUCED!!!

Vipa

[size=6]Just the AMP and CAB left.... back on ebay for a 2nd go but will take £400 each from any Basschatter! That's an absolute bargain![/size]

Ok all, haven't been around for a while but it's finally time to sell my pride and joy!!!! This rig has never been giged, is genuinely 'as new'.... all of it... was all bought new (I still have boxes & manuals etc. for all components) It has had VERY little use in my music room (and hasn't moved from it's original spot since I bought it,) probably somewhere in the region of 20 hours total use, I tend to plug straight into my mixer and through the monitors! Also... check out the position of the master volume control on the power amp..... it has never been turned up beyond there!!!!!!

So... an awesome rig which someone is going to get at a bargain price. help me out here I desparately need the space (and the money!!!)

Here ya go.....

[attachment=2937:dsc02441edited4ef.jpg]

[u][b]I have been pursuaded by the number of enquiries I have already had to break this rig up.... no concrete sales yet so I will list all items with the price I am after or each below next to the 'new price' Obviously I will combine shipping if you buy multiple items[/b][/u]

All items are current lines and I've done a little research to show just how much of a bargain tis lot is!

[s]AKG WMS-400 Diversity wireless system (inc belt pack) £225 Looking for £160 + £10 P&P[/s] Now sold
[s]Furman PL-PRO/E II 16A power conditioner/distributer £307 Looking for £160 + £10 P&P[/s] Now sold
[s]Line 6 Basspod XT Pro Pre amp/FX £400 Looking for £250 + £15 P&P[/s] Now sold
[s]Korg DTR-2000 Rack tuner £186 Looking for £130 + £10 P&P[/s] Now sold
SWR Power 750 power amp £750 Looking for £500 + £30 P&P (it's very heavy!!!)
SWR Goliath III 8ohm 4x10 cab £850 Looking for £500 Collection only unless you want to arrange a courier (just shy of 90 lb (40 Kgs))
[s][i]2 x racks (with covers) £120 Looking for £40 each + £5 P&P each[/i] Only 1 left now[/s] Now sold
Grand total £2,838

That's a saving of £1,238 over current new prices (and I did look for the cheapest online I could find)

If you are interested please either email me [email protected] or call me 07866 741098 don't send a PM as it may be ages before I pick it up.

Thanks
Paul

PS The (as new, never gigged) 2000 Alembic Orion is also up for grabs, will put a separate ad up but again let me know if you are interested £950 and it's yours... Baby George needs the cash!!!

Edited by Vipa

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='75819' date='Oct 17 2007, 10:46 PM']Would you sell the Goliath separately?[/quote]

I would rather sell the rig as a 'going concern' in 1 piece but hey... make me an offer and I may change my mind :)

Paul

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='75899' date='Oct 18 2007, 09:05 AM']How much would you do the tuner and wireless for?

If you are willing to separate.

Cheers[/quote]

Ok looks like it's gonna sell better split (from the responses I have had!)

I will let the wireless go for £160 (this includes the rack blanking plate as per picture and the rack front antenna mounting kit which cost me an extra £40) The tuner is yours for £130. I'll ship both to you for a tenner so that's £300 total.

Let me know

Cheers
Paul

[quote name='tayste_2000' post='75920' date='Oct 18 2007, 10:11 AM']and just for kicks how much for the power conditioner as it's better than mine :)[/quote]

Power Conditioner is yours for £160. Bear in mind it is the 16 Amp version. The 2 black knobs on the front pull out to illuminate your rig (if desired) and are dimable, it also has a connector for a rear swan light. I'll ship for free if you take this with the other 2 items.

Cheers Paul

[quote name='Vipa' post='75946' date='Oct 18 2007, 12:08 PM']Power Conditioner is yours for £160. Bear in mind it is the 16 Amp version. The 2 black knobs on the front pull out to illuminate your rig (if desired) and are dimable, it also has a connector for a rear swan light. I'll ship for free if you take this with the other 2 items.

Cheers Paul[/quote]

Poo... my cock up..... just realised, my Furman isn't a PL-8.... it's a FURMAN PL-PRO/E £300+ quids worth!!!! I thought I'd paid more than £260 for it!!!! :huh:

As I said my cock up... I will stand by the price I offered (won't be that if it ends up on Ebay!!!!!!) :)

Paul

[quote name='Vipa' post='75952' date='Oct 18 2007, 12:18 PM']Poo... my cock up..... just realised, my Furman isn't a PL-8.... it's a FURMAN PL-PRO/E £300+ quids worth!!!! I thought I'd paid more than £260 for it!!!! :huh:

As I said my cock up... I will stand by the price I offered (won't be that if it ends up on Ebay!!!!!!) :)

Paul[/quote]

You my man are a real stand up bloke I shall see what I can afford tonight and get back to you.

Cheers

[quote name='Vipa' post='75818' date='Oct 17 2007, 10:41 PM']Ok all, haven't been around for a while but it's finally time to sell my pride and joy!!!! This rig has never been giged, is genuinely 'as new'.... all of it... was all bought new (I still have boxes & manuals etc. for all components) It has had VERY little use in my music room (and hasn't moved from it's original spot since I bought it,) probably somewhere in the region of 20 hours total use, I tend to plug straight into my mixer and through the monitors! Also... check out the position of the master volume control on the power amp..... it has never been turned up beyond there!!!!!![/quote]
Hey Paul - welcome back! Why the big sell? Looking for something lighter? :)

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='76125' date='Oct 18 2007, 06:33 PM']Hey Paul - welcome back! Why the big sell? Looking for something lighter? :)[/quote]

Hi Steve.....

Baby's.... (which equates to cash and space!!!!) Need something a little more modest for a while, just until the nappy bills have gone away and the old 2nd household income comes back on stream..... I'll replace all of my boutique gear later when funds permit!! (really fancy a Yamaha TRB5P-II) and as I'm not actively gigging at the mo the extra space in the music room will make a huge difference!

Good to hear from you though. How's life treating you?

Paul

Edited by Vipa

[quote name='Vipa' post='76137' date='Oct 18 2007, 07:13 PM']Good to hear from you though. How's life treating you?[/quote]
Not bad mate :), haven't gotten around to filling out those forms for Andy yet, but I WILL get it done when things have quietened down. Events just caught up with me prior to leaving for NZ, especially at work. I'll need to talk to you about that mortgage too when I get back.

[quote name='Crazykiwi' post='76185' date='Oct 18 2007, 08:55 PM']Not bad mate :), haven't gotten around to filling out those forms for Andy yet, but I WILL get it done when things have quietened down. Events just caught up with me prior to leaving for NZ, especially at work. I'll need to talk to you about that mortgage too when I get back.[/quote]

No worries mate... you know I'll be here for you when you need me. Glad Andy got in touch, he'll look after you.

Paul

[quote name='Vipa' post='75818' date='Oct 17 2007, 10:41 PM'][/quote]

SWR Goliath III 8ohm 4x10 cab £850 Looking for £500 Collection only unless you want to arrange a courier (just shy of 100Kgs)

[quote name='minty fresh death' post='75819' date='Oct 17 2007, 10:46 PM']Would you sell the Goliath separately?[/quote]

Sure you're going to be able to carry a 100 Kgs cab :)

Just thought I'd give it a bump as I was marking something else sold.

Out of interest if anyone is interested in the cab but put off by picking it up etc..... Are you going to Music Live this year? I am.... I would be more than happy to hand it over there.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...