Why become a member? ×

Orange OBC410 & 115 for sale or trade!

lojo

[quote name='Jigster' post='684291' date='Dec 14 2009, 06:39 PM']would you split? ie. how much for the 4x10, just don't have room for both - how old are the cabs, did you play them through the AD200, how did they perform?

Ta[/quote]

I am not against selling separate, open to offers I guess?

I dont know how old the cabs are as I got them both 2nd hand

I think the 410 has 1996 on the rear label(its stored at our practice room so cant confirm now), and believe the 115 is quite recent (only based on the guy I brought it from having it from new, and suggesting he used it for a short time with the baritone guitar?)

Anyway I cannot confirm 100% the history but know they are in good cosmetic condition and function wonderfully

Both cabs have a fantastic tone and punch, I have gigged both the 410 alone and with both stacked

[quote name='Stylee' post='685403' date='Dec 15 2009, 04:51 PM']I could be interested in the 115, any idea on price - or would I have to make you an offer...[/quote]

Please make an offer, someone asked this also about the 410

BTW I also have a quality flight case for the 115 which I have not factored in

[quote name='lojo' post='695081' date='Dec 28 2009, 08:40 PM']Orange anyone?[/quote]

Hi is the OBC 115 still for sale?

I might be interested. Could you please post some pictures and details about the status of the items (both OBC 410 & 115)?

Thanks,

Alex

I currently have a deal worked out to ship both of these cabs to someone whom I have agreed a price with

We still have to arrange shipping and the transfer of funds

If for some reason this does not work out, I will contact those who expressed an interest in the cabs and post again here