Why become a member? ×

EA iamp 350 Combo, now £375!

N64Lover

This is back for sale. It is a great little combo but I am now looking for something to suit bigger gigs. The only issue is a crack in the leather handle which you can see in the photos, it still has its strength though and you can use it as normal. The best bass amp in the world according to bass guitar magazine a few years ago.

[b]£375 ono. Or trade for a lightweight head, Markbass, Aguilar etc...[/b]

"The EA iAmp is a versatile and compact bass combo amp. Packs 350W of punch, 4 Band Tone Shaping EQ section, inputs for active & passive basses and D.I. output as well as effects loop!

Inputs (2) ¼" (active, passive); ⅛
Outputs XLR balanced direct, pre/post-EQ selectable; ¼" tuner; ¼" headphone
Amplifier Type solid-state
Power 350W RMS into 4ohms; (1,200W peak)
Frequency Response 45 Hz-14 kHz
Sensitivity 103 dB @ 1 meter
Tone Controls 4-band EQ, 18 dB cut/boost per band
Effects Loop ¼" send; ¼" return with level control
Speaker coaxial 10"
Cabinet Power Handling 350W
Dimensions 14.60" (W) × 17.75" (H) × 12.50" (D)
Weight 26 kg"

The combo is in Edinburgh and it is quite heavy, so collection would be ideal. But I can look up delivery costs if someone is interested.

Edited by N64Lover

I REALLY need to get rid of this before the 7th January. Ridiculous offers considered. :)

Edit: I posted this comment 2 years ago....as you can see I didn't get rid of it in time, and now i'm not in as much of a hurry. So now I am accepting sensible offers! :)

Edited by N64Lover

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you're struggling to move this combo I may be interested in the driver. I have a CXL110 which has stopped working for some reason. I'm waiting for the local electronics guru dude to have a look and tell me what's broken. Would you be interested in selling the driver by itself if I need it?