Why become a member? ×

These are a few of my favourite things

Delberthot

I've never owned more than maybe 7 basses at any one time but have owned and played some crackers. There aren't many left that I would like to own - Yamaha BB5000a, Zon Sonus, Streamer Stage 2, Fender maple fretless precision and Fender gold Walnut Elite II Precision are the only ones I can think of that are still on my list.

In no particular order:

Warwick Thumb NT5 - big sound but too much neckdive

Modulus Flea - very sterile and lifeless tone compared to what i like but did provide the inspiration for my gold Warmoth for the paintwork and the Gotoh 201 bridge

20th anninversary Stingray - didn't get on with the flat tops on the pickup poles, a bit rough.

Geddy Jazz that was stealthed, white pickup covers and DR red devil strings

Ibanez SR1016 that someone on here has and I could be interested in buying back for the right price :)

One of the most beautiful basses I've ever owned - a very minty green Blue Boy Rickenbacker 4003 That I added a vintage guard, pickup surround and a toaster pickup

Warwick Corvette $$ 5 string. couldn't get on with the gap between the pickups but a phenomenal bass

Which takes me nicely up to date with this

There's only about 40 basses missing from this that I didn't take pictures of or can't find them

I'm still missing 3 or 4 stingrays, 2 Rickenbackers, Fenders, Cheap crap - not japcrap, just crap. my black 5 string stingray and other stuff long forgotten

Edited by Delberthot

[quote name='Delberthot' post='675877' date='Dec 6 2009, 05:05 PM']it'll be the new one innit? :)

yes it is, no its not etc

its behind you[/quote]
Yeh, I gathered it might be. But still... or maybe not... oh you know what I mean... where... ?? :rolleyes: