Why become a member? ×

DEEP IMPACT FOR SAAAALE

ryegault1

• 2 weeks later...

yeah one went last week for £310, id just rather give it to someone on here than ebay

[url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Akai-Deep-Impact-Bass-Synth-Pedal-SB-1_W0QQitemZ120170692616QQihZ002QQcategoryZ41411QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Akai-Deep-Impact-Bas...VQQcmdZViewItem[/url]

• 2 months later...

[quote name='RaNoFuNkY' post='118934' date='Jan 12 2008, 12:28 AM']this thing sold yet?! if not, i'm your man!

yo clunge, where did you get your new one from dude![/quote]

did you not click on the ebay link?? of course it sold its a deep impact! :)

[quote name='Toasted' post='118936' date='Jan 12 2008, 12:31 AM']I got mine for £60. I win at buying pedals.[/quote]
Bloody hell, so you got a Unibass and a Deep Impact for less than half what some people pay for the Deep Impact alone? Kudos to you Joe!!

It's just a case of being in the right place at the right time mert. There's some amazing bargains to be had by looking in the right places:

Deep Impact £60, Unibass x 2 £50/each, Bass Whammy: £100, Mutron w/lindenberg mods £120, Animato Distortion: £80, I've bought about 5 Fulltone bassdrives for not more than £75.

[quote name='Toasted' post='119166' date='Jan 12 2008, 03:57 PM']It's just a case of being in the right place at the right time mert. There's some amazing bargains to be had by looking in the right places:

Deep Impact £60, Unibass x 2 £50/each, Bass Whammy: £100, Mutron w/lindenberg mods £120, Animato Distortion: £80, I've bought about 5 Fulltone bassdrives for not more than £75.[/quote]
Can I hang out with you for a while?

:)

[quote name='Clunge' post='78661' date='Oct 24 2007, 08:00 AM']I got mine brand new for £200.

I always feel a bit satisfied when I see people paying £300+ for a used one :huh:.[/quote]

i got mine brand new for £75, i'd probably feel pretty satified to if i hadn't sold it for £75.

i kick myself on an almost daily basis :)

[quote name='ryegault1' post='74294' date='Oct 14 2007, 08:45 PM']hey. time to sell my deep impact :) its in pefect condition bar a scrape to one of the stickers.
comes with original box and akai power supply. im looking for £260 posted. sounds alot but thats how much there going for on the bay.
if you would like pics then please email me at [email protected] as i dont know how to post pics on here. thanks[/quote]

Where abouts are you?