Why become a member? ×

Fender Marcus Miller Natural Sale or Trade

bassatnight

Folks,

Marcus Miller for sale trade.

I am looking for £500 or a trade for a Decent fretless.

Condition good, Sounds Brilliant!

Steve.

*New pics included, pic of side highlights the small skuff apart from that its perfect.
Before anyone mentions the Witchcraft book in the background make sure its a decent bid or its frog time! ;-) lol

Edited by bassatnight

One skuff mark to the side of the body (negligable) will post some pics when I get a sec, apart from that its very good with no other marks.
No hard case, I have an old gig bag I can ship with it.

[quote name='Johngh' post='659683' date='Nov 19 2009, 09:40 PM']Are there and dings scratches etc?

Is there a case with it?

Thanks[/quote]

Carlsim you have had a response from me, 6string I don't seem to have a pm from you. I did delete a load of old messages late last night so I may have inadvertantly deleted it, feel free to send again if your still interested.

[quote name='6stringbassist' post='661763' date='Nov 22 2009, 01:39 PM']So did I a few days ago.[/quote]

Hi steve
some (not great) pics of my fretless, as i said not getting as much use as id like, and a marcus miller would get used and i can always defret my squire if need be, see what you think will get some better ones sent to you ASAP - LEE

[attachment=37231:P1010005.JPG][attachment=37232:P1010014.JPG]