Why become a member? ×

Stagg!!!!

mikeh

OK

Same thread different question; I can't find any mention of this in other Stagg threads:

Does anyone know of a digital Metronome that has an output compatible with the MP3 input socket on the Stagg?

- I know a rythm machine like a Boss can be plugged into anp along with the Stagg and then a headphone socket used,

but I'lm tryng to avoid having to use an external amp?

Cheers!

like this one ?
[url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Korg-MA-1BKRD-Multi-Function-Digital-Metronome/dp/B0055BMQK6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369064493&sr=8-1&keywords=digital+metronome"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Korg-MA-1BKRD-Multi-Function-Digital-Metronome/dp/B0055BMQK6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1369064493&sr=8-1&keywords=digital+metronome[/url]

I would imagine if you can plug a MP3 player through it, it would accept a Metronome through it.

As a matter of fact I've had a blonde moment, I have run my Pandora through the stagg as a Metronome & that worked fine. so I am pretty sure it will work mate.

[quote name='fumps' timestamp='1369913513' post='2094324']
Stepping left at the traffic lights a bit here but has anyone worked out what the strap thing is for on the stagg EUB ?

I keep looking at it thinking ......why ?

am I being stupid ?
[/quote]

No, but stop looking at it!

[size=5][sub]Sweat on the Bass, no worse than beer or other bevvies with alcohol suspended within.[/sub][/size]
[size=5][sub]Not that I am at a stage that i can gig :blush: [/sub][/size]

[size=5][sub]Although my kitten called Misty (i call it furball) did smash itself into the endpin of my Double bass with a rather laughable, resonating THUD[/sub][/size]

• 1 month later...

I've just take delivery of my Stagg EUB.

A small problem that I've not seen mentioned* is the portion of the strings between the tailpiece and the bridge ringing on. Does anyone else have this problem? A suitable damper will sort this out but before I molish my own does anyone know of a documented fix?

* if it has, I'm sorry but I missed it :)

[quote name='Owencf' timestamp='1370004127' post='2095425']
i dont have to worry much ..yet.
This cat is a complete spaz! wife dont believe me that if it starts to claw my Double bass i'll turn it into strings.
[/quote]

...first dibs on the gut strings !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...