Why become a member? ×

G'day from Glasgow

baboom

G'day folks

I'm a Kiwi living up in Glasgow who has just got back into playing for fun after a bit of a break (and leaving me gear on the wrong side of the equator!)

Since I'm reliably informed that we play everything upside down in that part of the world, don't be surprised to see me standing on my head to get the right notes out in the right order....

I'm steadily building up GAS for a black P-Bass to go with my Ashdown Mag 300 Evo II 1x15in combo (+ 2x10in extension cab just to keep the neighbours in line - one likes to sing songs from the musical Cats so I've decided to tell them the underground has been rerouted under our block.)

Anyway, I'll probably be firing out stupidly low offers for things that are black and fenderish that are coming up for sale here, so be warned!

Have a good 'un
Baboom

Hi,
welcome to the forum.
As luck would have it I'm about to start selling my black Precision. 1979 model, about £950, if you're interested. I'm in Glasgow so you can even come and play it to see if you want it, which is a nice luxury.
Matthew