Why become a member? ×

Skyline Duck Dunn

bigthumb

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='665286' date='Nov 25 2009, 04:39 PM']Ooooo, thats more like it ;-)

Any details?[/quote]

It belonged to tombboy, he traded it for a cab some time ago. Its black (blackburst) with a rosewood fingerboard.

I cannot really afford to keep both basses so one will have to go which is a bit of a bummer as I dearly like them both.

[quote name='bigthumb' post='665303' date='Nov 25 2009, 04:48 PM']It belonged to tombboy, he traded it for a cab some time ago. Its black (blackburst) with a rosewood fingerboard.

I cannot really afford to keep both basses so one will have to go which is a bit of a bummer as I dearly like them both.[/quote]

Cool, A black burst PM iis what im going to be looking for IF i go for a Sandberg and If i go for a 4 string again (and its look like i might have to).
I cant afford anything until after christmas but i hope its still around then.

Good luck with either.

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='667501' date='Nov 27 2009, 03:57 PM']Damn you for posting those shots.
I do want that bass but until after Christmas i cant afford it. How much was you thinking of?[/quote]

Sorry! :)

I could do it for £650 as there is another one for the same price, I think. I didnt want to put this up for sale when there is another one but I really need to shift one of these soon. I would include postage but it only has the Sandberg gig bag and not a hard case.

wow, even the price is right.
Really sorry but this side of christmas is out of the question and i wont ask you to hold it as i might decide to stick with the DJ5 but im sure you will get a sale sooner rather than later.
I really love the Black burst finish.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='dave_bass5' post='718191' date='Jan 19 2010, 06:22 PM']Good luck with it.
Sorry i didn't take the Sandberg off your hands. Ive just received my Duck Dunn, i think i made the right choice.[/quote]

Cheers Dave! The Sandberg has a happy new owner now :)