Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Aguilar DB112 x2 (classic black)

Ray

Well...

I bought these from Bassjamm a few weeks ago and after testing them at rehearsals I decided I liked them enough to stick with them and sell my GS112s.

I now really miss the GS cabs and want to go back to them. :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong, these cabs sound great but they don't quite do it for me. I prefer the more open low end of the GSs compared to the tight, focused low end of the DBs.

I'm looking for £600 firm for these as that's what I paid for them a few weeks ago.

Yes, I am an idiot. :)

Edited by Ray

[quote name='JTUK' post='647909' date='Nov 7 2009, 10:22 AM']Hmmm..and I have a GS12 I'd want to trade for these cabs...

food for thought..[/quote]
Do you have just one GS112 or two? Also, what condition is it/are they in. I'm looking for GS112s only in tip-top condition.

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='647915' date='Nov 7 2009, 10:32 AM']Pity you live so far away - I would have swapped my GS112 / 112NT plus a bit of mahoney :)[/quote]
Hmmm.. Preston is a bit far away. Shame. Not venturing down south anytime soon?

[quote name='Ray' post='647992' date='Nov 7 2009, 12:10 PM']Hmmm.. Preston is a bit far away. Shame. Not venturing down south anytime soon?[/quote]

Fellas, I don't mind playing gooseberry if you want. I live in Chester and have family in Colchester - not so far away from both of you guys - , who we're going down to spend Christmas with. If you're still considering this swap towards the festive period I'd be happy to take Niceguyhomer's cabs down, swap them over with Ray, and return the DB's to NGH on my return, so long as you both don't mind travelling a bit at each end to help me out. Let me know if you want to take me up on this fine example of the immense generosity of spirit and sense of community that exudes from every pore of Bass Chat world. (I haven't worked out how to insert emoticoms into posts, but consider one of those little winky ones inserted here!)

Mark

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='648004' date='Nov 7 2009, 12:27 PM']That's very kind of you Bass Culture - see what happens eh? :)[/quote]
Indeed it is. Thanks for the very kind offer Mark.

NGH, what condition are your GSs in?

[quote name='Ray' post='648007' date='Nov 7 2009, 12:30 PM']Indeed it is. Thanks for the very kind offer Mark.

NGH, what condition are your GSs in?[/quote]

It's honestly no trouble - I'm making the journey anyway. Just PM me if your swap progresses.

Mark