Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB1100s for sale

sim77

Hi There,

I am struggling with space so this has to go. I really do not want to post it as I do not have a case for it.
It is a Japanese Yamaha BB1100S with Bass Lines pick ups.

Will accept around £200 for it.

Other stuff on the picture obviously not for sale!

Thanks,

Simon

[attachment=35727:IMG_4240.JPG]

[quote name='rapscallion' post='645629' date='Nov 4 2009, 07:47 PM']Sneaking suspicion this was once mine... sneaking though. Lovely basses, wicked slap sound[/quote]

+1

I had a Taiwanese one and it was fantastic and I paid a fair bit more for it too!

Hi guys,

Condition is 9/10 - just one serious ding on the back. I will put more pics if there are serious buyers.

I can not say much about this guitar. I have had it for about 2 years. Bought it on ebay.
I bought it to learn to play bass. Since I also play guitar and bought new MM Stingray - there simply is no space in my flat for it so sadly it has to go.

I am in London. Not keen on posting, paypal, etc... Cash and pick up only - and if that doesn't happen then, well it will stay :)

Thanks,

[quote name='stingrayfan' post='645880' date='Nov 5 2009, 12:04 AM']Doh, if I hadn't just bought another bass from this site, I'd be all over this like a cheap suit.[/quote]

Ditto, wonderful bass at a great price.

[quote name='Rayman' post='646954' date='Nov 6 2009, 08:56 AM']Ditto, wonderful bass at a great price.[/quote]
Why hasn't this gone? With a set of Duncans and what looks like an uprated bridge, this will turn into a tone monster when you put a set of TI flats on it. I should know - that's what I play! It eats most Precisions for breakfast.

Edited by stevie

[quote name='BassKS' post='653600' date='Nov 13 2009, 01:56 PM']Any upgrade on the pre? or is it just stock...Thanks[/quote]
There's nothing to upgrade on the preamp IMO - it's 3-band and totally transparent with an active/passive switch.