Why become a member? ×

SOLD (Hartke kickback 15, 120W combo)

razze06

I've decided to try and flog my trusty Hartke Kickback 15 combo ([url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=29"]link to specs[/url]).
Bought it new about three years ago, seen lots of home practice, about 10 quiet gigs, and one loud one which made me buy my bigger rig.
Since then it has been confined to home and band practice.
It is in very good original condition, no damage, no wear and tear, and it sound exactly as new.
I'm asking [s]£200[/s] £190 for this nearly new example. This will include (non-urgent) postage.
I'm in Edinburgh, can also deliver to up to about 40 miles radius.

Cheers,
Marco

Edited by razze06

I'd say the price is about right especially if it's the USA made version which were over the £500 mark when new.

These are great loud little amps and well giggable, my housemate has the same amp (USA made) and it's a corker. Much better build quality than my A70 (which still rocks)

They can pull off the Billy Gould FNM sound so they're ace in my book!

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='654788' date='Nov 14 2009, 07:33 PM']I'd say the price is about right especially if it's the USA made version which were over the £500 mark when new.[/quote]

I've checked the back, and unfortunately it says made in korea...Better come clean than give false assumptions. I paid around £350 new.
[quote]These are great loud little amps and well giggable, my housemate has the same amp (USA made) and it's a corker. Much better build quality than my A70 (which still rocks)

They can pull off the Billy Gould FNM sound so they're ace in my book![/quote]

I have gigged with it a few times, on its own, with a rock band, in smallish venues. Reason for selling is that I jumped on the TecAmp bandwagon, courtesy of guitarguitar, and don't need it anymore.

[quote name='lemmywinks' post='674122' date='Dec 4 2009, 01:16 PM']Played my housemate's Kickback 15 last the other night and the amount of volume and low end on tap is very impressive for a smallish combo.

These are a very different beast to the A series amps and have a great intuitive pre-amp shape control, someone should snap this up[/quote]

Indeed!

Special price if you buy the Schecter cv4 i have for sale as well! :)

Seriously, I'm selling because my new TecAmp gear now covers me for small-medium gigs and practices, and don't like to have good gear lying around not getting used.