Why become a member? ×

NS Design Wav bass - Amber Burst - unused

Nickytwister

Hi guys,
I've got an immaculate, unused NS Design Wav bass with new style gig bag and (a working!) tripod stand.
I bought it on a whim and have never taken it out the house.
It's in the Amber burst finish (which actually is more of a tobacco sunburst)and in as-new condition.
Just a feeler to see if anyone's after one.
I'd be looking for about £550 but due to its dimensions I'm not really up for posting it.
I'm in SE9, South London for viewing/ collecting.
I'll put some pics up if I get any interest although it is what it is - an immaculate condition Wav bass!
Ta!
N

I used to have one of these, tremendous instrument, and the amber burst really does look classy, (much better than the pics online) great sound and very easy to play, wish i hadnt sold mine, too skint to buy this though - bump - lee

[quote name='lee650' post='640879' date='Oct 30 2009, 11:13 AM']I used to have one of these, tremendous instrument, and the amber burst really does look classy, (much better than the pics online) great sound and very easy to play, wish i hadnt sold mine, too skint to buy this though - bump - lee[/quote]
Sorry Lee, but I've got it now and amber burst is definitely to best colour.

[quote name='EssentialTension' post='640885' date='Oct 30 2009, 11:16 AM']Sorry Lee, but I've got it now and amber burst is definitely to best colour.[/quote]

HA HA and it couldnt have gone to a nicer fella :) (the fretless jazz is making its debut in a couple of weeks BTW) i did originally want the red one, but the amber is gorgeous, come on everybody buy this mans bass its a bargain - lee

they do make lefties but it's +%10 price wise so basically they don't in my eyes. I'll have a look at reversing the nut, i don't really mind about the dots and the controls. tempting.

[quote name='Nickytwister' post='639966' date='Oct 29 2009, 12:43 PM']My mate Lee Pomeroy (Take That/It Bites/Rick Wakeman) plays one left handed but the nut needs reversing, and the volume and tone controls & the dots on the fingerboard are kinda the wrong way round.
Not ideal but can be done - they don't make lefties.
N[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...