Why become a member? ×

SOLD

mikeh

No matter how much Id like to get back to playing live again, I really dont have the time or inclination.
Soooo up for sale is the bass i bought a while back.
Its a German made Warwick Streamer Std, not one of the cheaper Rockbass series.
This has a single MEC PuP and single piece Warwick Bridge. Fantastic Ovangkol Neck and Wenge Finger board.
The body Is a seethrough blue colour with some buckle rash on the back.

I will be adding pics later

£250ovno

Edited by mikeh

I will post, but dont have a hardcase. So will have to be well packed inside a gigbag. I also have some strap locks on the bass that I will include, not sure on the make of them but very sturdy. If the bass is collected, or a meet up half way is arranged i will include a Hercules stand aswell.
Im in West Lancashire, about 5 miles from J26 of the M6.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='spaz91' post='695641' date='Dec 29 2009, 03:11 PM']What are the characteristics of that? I'm quite interested in this but I'm interested in Wick tone, other than that it looks like a Rockbass.[/quote]

It basically is the parts you get on the Rockbasses with a genuine German Warwick neck. I used to have one of these and whilst i preferred my Corvette (active) the necks on these are great, the build quality is also top-notch as it's made in the same factory as all the other Warwicks

Carolena is also called Kodiak Pine i think, here's a thread about it:
[url="http://forum.warwick.de/17-warwick-rockbasses/10495-carolena-wood-wind-up.html"]http://forum.warwick.de/17-warwick-rockbas...od-wind-up.html[/url]

It also says it's called Carolina Pine

I found it quite light.

Another advantage of these Streamer Standards is that the control cavity is big (standard Warwick size IIRC) so it can accomodate a pre-amp and battery easily if you choose to make it active. If i'd have kept mine i'd have put a pre-amp and pickup in there, there's usually something cheap in the for sale section on here so it needn't cost the earth