Why become a member? ×

Sold

Mikkel-S

[quote name='The Funk' post='636582' date='Oct 25 2009, 11:00 PM']I massively prefer Bartolinis to MECs. First time I've heard it going the other way. :)[/quote]

+ 10000000

and thats a beautiful example! good luck with the sale! whoever drops on this is a very lucky player.

Edited by spacecowboy

I recently sold my Stage one 01 as the going got really tough and was a bit tight for cash. I miss it more than anything, I always wanted to change the pickups into Bart's and an Aggie pre. This looks awesome, like the fretted version of that Tears for Fears song....

Whats the price and how much is it?

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='636307' date='Oct 25 2009, 05:27 PM']Really nice 'transition' Streamer bass; early enough to have the predominantly wenge neck but gets the 2 piece bridge. :rolleyes:[/quote]

First time I've seen one with the racing stripe laminates plus the two-piece bridge, this is pretty much my ideal Streamer. :lol:

But... Skint! :)

[quote name='BassKS' post='636772' date='Oct 26 2009, 11:38 AM']I recently sold my Stage one 01 as the going got really tough and was a bit tight for cash. I miss it more than anything, I always wanted to change the pickups into Bart's and an Aggie pre. This looks awesome, like the fretted version of that Tears for Fears song....

Whats the price and how much is it?[/quote]

I'm really confused about the price - these basses are amazing instruments as you all know - but they are not "trendy" these days and the market really reflects that. I'm would be really happy to receive any reasonable case or trade offers.

Thanks