Why become a member? ×

SOLD

6stringbassist

In excellent condition, always racked.

Photos to follow later - £150 including postage.

MPX1
2in 2out Multi Effects Processor
The MPX 1 Multi-Effects Processor fulfills the promise implied by the term "multi-effects." When summoned to do their best reverb, most single DSP multieffect processors run out of gas — you don't get additional effects. The MPX 1 has Lexicon's own proprietary Lexichip, dedicated to delivering uncompromised Lexicon stereo reverb or ambience, in addition to another processor to create the other digital effects. So you get your best reverb, at all times, along with as many as 4 additional stereo effects.

Standard Features
Multi-effects and Lexicon quality reverb without compromising sound quality
Intuitive user interface - edits the way you speak (i.e. press EDIT then REVERB...)
Built-in help: Hold down any button and it tells you what is going on
Balanced Analog I/O (1/4" & XLR)
56 effect algorithms
The most comprehensive modulation section we have ever devised: two LFOs, 2 AR Generators, S&H Generator, a random number generator, input level as a modulation source for expressiveness and more
Digital Inputs & Outputs (S/PDIF @ 44.1KHz) 24-Bit A/D/A Conversion
32-bit internal processing (depending on active FX blocks)
Discrete Stereo or Dual Mono Processing
>90dB of Dynamic Range
Multiple DSP Architecture
Up to 5 Simultaneous stereo effects routable in any configuration, with individual mix and gain for each effect
Intelligent Sorting features: Sort by Name, Number, Application (i.e. vocals, live sound, guitar etc.), Effect (i.e. chorus, parametric EQ, Pitch Shifting etc.) or Last 10 presets loaded (in case you forgot- we thought of everything)
A/B "Soft Switch" assignable as continuous controller (controls Patching, etc.)
Parameter Morphing
Dynamic MIDI™ patching & MIDI automation
Dynamic Patching™
Unique Tempo Modes including Tap-Tempo, MIDI clock control (with MPX-1 as slave or master device)
MIDI Arpeggiator

Edited by 6stringbassist