Why become a member? ×

SOLD SOLD SOLD Alembic Series I

angelboy

[quote name='angelboy' post='634527' date='Oct 23 2009, 03:37 PM']Putting a feeler out for my Series I

[url="http://alembic.com/club/messages/395/71750.html?1256210323"]http://alembic.com/club/messages/395/71750.html?1256210323[/url][/quote]

MB1. :)
If your looking for that sort of money for a bass..... i suggest you post some pictures.... this links pants! :rolleyes:

now that is stunning it i had the money i would buy this not keen on the sound of alembics myself but ljust to look at :) amazing

good luck with the sale bud. Im sure some people will aprreciate that its a proper alembic not a signature model that the artists in question dont even play lol

x

[quote name='marcus bell' post='638722' date='Oct 28 2009, 06:52 AM']now that is stunning it i had the money i would buy this not keen on the sound of alembics myself but ljust to look at :) amazing

good luck with the sale bud. Im sure some people will aprreciate that its a proper alembic not a signature model that the artists in question dont even play lol

x[/quote]
Alembics can sound like most basses tbh mate :rolleyes: esp with series electronics, massive tonal variation

• 1 month later...

ive really got into alembics recently and have decided to start saving for one. If i could get one itd be a series 1 or 2 because i love the look of the 3 pickups but i know this sort of money is impossible for me to get especially with me running an expensive car lol :) good times...! But honestly ive just got massively into alembics ive always been a mark king fan but watching 'over there' from the fait accompli video has just got me well into them.

Im going to be saving two grand. 200 quid saved so far lol...so itll probably be a mark king signature model i eventually get me hands on

good luck with the sale of this beautiful instrument sir.
Marcus
x

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='marcus bell' post='686035' date='Dec 16 2009, 08:28 AM']ive really got into alembics recently and have decided to start saving for one. If i could get one itd be a series 1 or 2 because i love the look of the 3 pickups but i know this sort of money is impossible for me to get especially with me running an expensive car lol :) good times...! But honestly ive just got massively into alembics ive always been a mark king fan but watching 'over there' from the fait accompli video has just got me well into them.

Im going to be saving two grand. 200 quid saved so far lol...so itll probably be a mark king signature model i eventually get me hands on

good luck with the sale of this beautiful instrument sir.
Marcus
x[/quote]

Thanks for your kind comments.

Mid-Christmas-New-Year-Bump...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...