Why become a member? ×

My Whole Rig!!!!

marcus bell

Hi everyone , here i have for sale my whole rig. i love this rig and dont really want to see it go but parents are parents and ive heard turn it down so many times now its getting annoying so i really need to get playing through headphones and maybe get a laptop with small speakers to record my work so this has to go asap...

The Head: Ashdown little giant 350 head, its a great little head very light very versatile and just sounds great and clear but also very bassy if that makes sense love it to pieces :), heres the stats from ashdown:

Despite fitting into the front pocket of an average bass guitar gig bag, new Ashdown Little Giant 350 bass amp punches way above its weight of 6.6lbs/3kg with a heavy-hitting combination of power, tone and features.

Measuring just 8.27" x 2.6" x 12.2" (including an internal power supply), the Little Giant packs a comprehensive range of facilities including switchable active/passive instrument inputs, 7 band semi-parametric EQ for precision tone shaping, Deep and Shape switches for instant access to killer sounds and an EQ in out switch, along with an input level control and meter, output level control and power switch.

Things are equally impressive around the back of this pint-sized power-house, with a pre/post switchable balanced DI output, FX send and return, line input and output and a pair of combination Speakon/Jack speaker outputs.

Hooked up to a good bass cabinet, the Little Giant comes alive with a full, rich sound and stunning dynamics that belie their diminutive weight and size.

Specifications
Power Output (RMS) 350 W
Frequency Response -3dB @ 25Hz and 25kHz
Speaker Outputs Combined Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
High Instrument Input Impedance 10K Ohms, Level 300mV to 20V p-p
Low Instrument Input Impedance 1M Ohms, Level 150mV to 10V p-p
Line Input Impedance 10K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal
Line Output Impedance 1K Ohms, Level 0dBu Nominal
DI Output 600 Ohms balanced / Level -20dBu nominal
Signal to noise Better than 80dB (EQ Flat)
EQ Bass +/-15dB @ 100Hz shelving
Lo-Mid +/-15dB Frequency 180Hz to 1.6kHz Q = 1 Octave
Hi-Mid +/-15dB Frequency 750Hz to 7.5kHz Q = 1 Octave
Treble +/-15dB Frequency 3.5kHz to 10kHz shelving
Deep +15dB @ 50Hz
Shape +8dB @ 30Hz & 10kHz -12dB @ 400Hz

Effects Send Impedance 1k Ohms / Level 0dBu nominal
Effects Return Impedance 10K Ohms / Level 0dBu Nominal
Distortion Less than 0.5% THD
H x W x D (mm) 210 x 66 x 310
Weight (kg) 3

I bought this for 250 pounds and in my opinion it was a bargain then looking for 180 pounds for this.

Cab: Ashdown Mag 2x10 deep cab. a great cab not too heavy and punches the low notes out great with the clear notes being good too, in absolutely mint condition but bought second hand by myself for 100 pounds and looking for 80 quid for this, a true bargain.

heres the ashdown stats:
Rated at 8 Ohms with a power handling of 200 watts, the new MAG210T 2 x 10" + tweeter cabinet is now built 'Extra Deep' and loaded with Ashdown BlueLine speakers for exceptional attack, clarity and low-end performance. Protection is provided by tough black carpet covering and new steel grilles.

The cabinet is finished in a tough, retro-style vinyl covering.

Specifications
Power Handling 250W continuous
Speaker Configuration 2 x 10" + tweeter
Frequency Response 60Hz - 20kHz
Impedance 8 Ohms
SPL 98dB 1W @ 1m
H x W x D (mm) 468 x 604 x 420
Weight (kg) 29

rack: Gator rack case, payed 40 for this, 30 would be great :rolleyes:. heres the stats from gator:
18.75" rackable depth
Lightweight polyethylene construction
Front & rear rack rails
Threaded field replaceable 7mm zinc plated steel rack rails
Locking lids
Heavy duty twist latches
Side handles
Heat treated 10/32 bolts with protective washers included

Rack mounted eq: truly great and really brings the best out of the ashdown really crisp highs and controlled but bomming lows are easily accessible and the mid controls are lovely, i payed about 30 pounds for this so 20 pounds for this would be cool. i cant find the stats at the moment, but im sure there available somewhere this is a great unit by the way. oh its by behringer and youll see what its like from the pictures.

rack effects: also by behringer and paid 35 quid for this would ideally like 30 back. great little unit to work with and features all the best sounds e.t.c. a great cheap unit for someone who wants to go rackmounted.

a few cables will be included with these too

pedals: ive got a zoom b2 which i would like 25 quid for and a onerr nitrogen chorus which i would like 20 pounds for.

all my gear is in mint condition with the exception of the rack which has a few little scars on.

any questions please ask, all this needs to go asap as i need the money for other things and this will just not get used anymore....
would ideally like to sell the amp the eq the effects and head and cab as one, but i know people like things seperated and im willing to split for the prices, or anyone wants any combination of things so be it :lol:

get in touch

also trades for a jazz bass would be great :lol:

marcus

i agree the moving out option sounds great, but once i weigh up how much food i go throught e.t.c. Its nojt really worth it, its so easy at home.

hump de bump?

I will accept trades too... So hit me with what youve got. Laptops, recording stuff. Pedals. Heaphone drivers, basses e.t.c. All considered so....

Thanks

marcus

just like to add a few more details here to hopefully get people interested :)

the cab comes with the extra ashdown cover and the manual for it too,
the head comes with the box the spare rack ears and screws and also the manual e.t.c.
The behringer stuff comes with the maunals and power leads but unfortunately not boxes as this is just the way i bought them i will box them for you though or can ship in rack if you want that?

Id just like to add also that i can sell this stuff all together or in any combination its totally up to you and im negotiable on prices and trades....let me know people :rolleyes:

x

thanks

unfortunately it doesnt have a midi controller sir. But it works well with bass well the stuff i do anyways which is like slappy kinda jazzzy funky stuff....and a bit of other stuff too. I could post to ireland mate as long as you pay postage.

I really need this whole rig gone guys...

Someone get it on the cheap lol. You will not regret this ive already got the cover on it and the rack all closed up i think i wont use this anymore.

Trades on: jazzes, maybe a p, cirrus bxp cus i quite like them. Sub musicman or sterling. And whatever else really...?

Cum on people help me out :)

thanks a bunch dudes

x

[quote name='marcus bell' post='628751' date='Oct 17 2009, 02:28 PM']might jsut do that its sad to see this go.
But it does have to go so im bumping it again :. X[/quote]

£30 for the Gator flight case rack unit? - DEAL!!! where do i send the cheque? mike

pmd sir....

The head and cab have now gone everyone just the rack to go and the eq and the effects. Come on :) x
oh ive got a few other things too now to get rid of including a violin bass, a fender a like bridge and thats it :rolleyes:

so take them off my hands for next to nothing in my opinion

x