Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Perfect 10 Mini Stack

farmer61

I have one of these that is surplus to requirements as I now have a 3rd TE Amp in the house!!!!

Perfect nick, only ever used for practice at home and very well looked after, never been driven hard.

Looking for the £130 mark I reckon shipping in the UK will be about £25, I have the original boxes for the speakers, can't find the
oringinal box for the head, I have one basschatter who seems interested who I'll give priority to other than that it's freely available.

Thoughts???

Edited by farmer61

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='612390' date='Sep 29 2009, 07:58 PM']How many watts will it put out? Could you post it?[/quote]

It is rated at 65w, don't have original boxes but sure could sort something out. Could sort out shipping costs on Friday if interested.

[quote name='bumnote' post='625933' date='Oct 14 2009, 12:59 PM']I saw someone gigging in our local pub with one of these, i was surprised it kept up but it did, sounded pretty good too.[/quote]

Blimey, it sounds fantastic, but I'm not sure I'd want to gig it, would need to be a mellow or acoustic band.

Great for home use though...

[quote name='paganskins' post='627673' date='Oct 16 2009, 11:09 AM']Any idea what the cabs' ohmage and wattage is? Wondering if they could be paired up with a more powerful head.[/quote]

The cabs are rated at 8 ohms and the wattage is 60/65

Edit for correction "The amp is rated at 8 Ohms minimum load, hence the speakers are each rated at 16 Ohms"

Edited by farmer61

[quote name='andy67' post='630326' date='Oct 19 2009, 01:19 PM']Let me know what response you get from ashdown as I'm curious to know the speaker values. i.e 16 ohm 50 watt.

cheers

andy[/quote]

The official line from Ashdown is..........................................

"The amp is rated at 8 Ohms minimum load, hence the speakers are each rated at 16 Ohms"

You were right and I (as per usual) stand corrected.

Thanks

Edited by farmer61

I use these cabs for band rehearsal with my Yamaha bbt500h amp.This combo sounds pretty good especially with my Blazer and flat's,we're not over quiet either !! I reckon you could do a small-ish gig no problem with the full mini rig but a more powerful amp would be better for live use. :)

[quote name='farmer61' post='631302' date='Oct 20 2009, 01:27 PM']The official line from Ashdown is..........................................

"The amp is rated at 8 Ohms minimum load, hence the speakers are each rated at 16 Ohms"

You were right and I (as per usual) stand corrected.

Thanks[/quote]

Hi Been looking for one of these stacks for home use, Can you let me have a price inc postage and payment method required Thanks.