Why become a member? ×

schroeder 1212L WOW!!!

pal1972

just got hold of this from BC's chrisgriffiths - cheers BTW!

Used it for first time on saturday at rehersal and......WOW!! I am VERY impressed! bought it to replace the markbass 2x10 as i wanted just a bit more bottom end. I had to completely alter my amp settings and reduce the volume on it as it was way louder than i thought it was gonna be. I can't wait to use it in a gig situation (was supposed to saturday night but we got double booked!)

This one will definately be a keeper!!!

Hi

Glad to hear it!

Chris Griffiths

[quote name='pal1972' post='610835' date='Sep 28 2009, 02:02 PM']just got hold of this from BC's chrisgriffiths - cheers BTW!

Used it for first time on saturday at rehersal and......WOW!! I am VERY impressed! bought it to replace the markbass 2x10 as i wanted just a bit more bottom end. I had to completely alter my amp settings and reduce the volume on it as it was way louder than i thought it was gonna be. I can't wait to use it in a gig situation (was supposed to saturday night but we got double booked!)

This one will definately be a keeper!!![/quote]

[quote name='pal1972' post='610835' date='Sep 28 2009, 02:02 PM']just got hold of this from BC's chrisgriffiths - cheers BTW!

This one will definately be a keeper!!![/quote]

Nice one. ive been using one for over a year (and a 1210R for about three years) and its never been too quiet.

Once you get it at gig levels try and get out front. I find the tone is a lot smoother out in the audience as the mids drop off a bit allowing the lows a bit more room and its surprising how low it can sound. No match for most bigger cabs but i find mine has enough lows to handle my low B without it sounding muddy.

Two sounds for the price of one.

• 2 weeks later...

First proper gig with this tonight and OMG!!!! i had to turn my amp down!!! this thing outs out amazing volume and very clear! the guitarist complained that he was maxed out on his amp and struggled to hear!!!!! VERY IMPRESSED with this much nicer sounding than my MB 2x10 cab.